𝟏.

CHAPTER 1.| THE MARK
Don't you ever let them fool you.

| THE MARK Don't you ever let them fool you

_____

Tracking his target wasn't difficult for the Mandalorian, the women stayed hidden within a populated planet hoping to blend in with the many bodies on it. She was oblivious to the eyes that followed her form, her ginger hair that stood out from the rest made it simple to spot if she moved.

He kept his distance, observing as she thanked someone who slipped something in her hand and placed it away. She took off her customized warblade setting it beside her ordering a drink.

Arsyn tied back her hair revealing a mark on the center of her neck, she rubbed off the dust from her gloves taking on her drink, in the matter of seconds she gestured the drink for a refill "If my eyes deceive me, you are gorgeous" She kept her head forward as the bartender placed her drink in front of her "Ignoring me are you?"

She took a gulp keeping herself silent, the guy scoffed "Are you deaf? I'm talking to you" He grabbed her shoulder making her counter his movement slamming him onto the bar.

She held his arm behind his back in a tight grip. The Mandalorian watched almost impressed at the situation. He knew she was able to handle her own, being a professional assassin, made the offer generous.

"Can you not take a hint? Not. Interested." She spoke and lifted him off the counter pushing him away from her going back to her drink.

She was now very much annoyed, the Hunter stood up deciding it was now heading towards the bar where she sat, taking the empty seat on her right.

From the corner of her eyes she took a glance at the figure, as she played with the handle of her drink "Not again" she mumbled not wanting her mood to worsen.

She faced the figure, and tensed finally seeing the beskar helmet. Shit, she thought. Trying to maintain her nerves, she knew what was bound to happen, so she opened her mouth

"What brings you around these parts?" She asked, smoothing the handle "You."

She hummed keeping her eyes on her empty mug, her hand glided towards the handle giving it a tight grip and swung it towards his helmet as it smashed into pieces.

She scrambled from her seat and rushed out the bar, she had been running the moment she escaped from Talía and she won't stop now, that women only wanted revenge, and she would send her to do the job of the assassinations.

All her life she was taught to kill, and the moment she found out what she was capable of she knew she couldn't stay much longer.