𝟔.

CHAPTER 6.| THE BOUNTY
I've gone low, but not this low

| THE BOUNTY I've gone low, but not this low

____

The shot of blasters echoed throughout the canyon. Being perched up the mountain watching the chaos break loose, She couldn't quite see from afar but with enough focus she could make with the details.

She watched as the Mandalorian and the IG unit took cover. 'They have no chance' Every muscle in her body refrained her from listening to her head.

"Screw this" She huffs. Arsyn made her way down towards the area pulling out her blaster and rushed towards a wall.

"Think smart about this" She mumbled. Everyone on the ground only had blasters, she needed something different.

Arsyn reached in her pocket pulling out a flat disc, pressing the button in the center making it form into a sphere. "C'mon little buggy"

She tossed the bomb towards the center of the chaos making everyone focus on it. She moved towards the other side of the building seeing the two bounty hunters also take a peek.

Without a second thought she lifted her hand pushing them down. She hid behind the pillar hearing the beeping become rapid.

Arsyn covered her ears not wanting to have to deal with the white noise. Placing her scarf on she heads out pulling her blaster taking down some of the targets.

The dust cloud blocking everyone's visual only to see the red lasers come out from every angle.

Arsyn raced towards the Nikto tackling it down plunging her blade. She saw a shadow race forward, removing the blade she throws it at them seeing the silhouette fall.

"It seems we have more company" The IG unit informs the Mandalorian, who sighs "Of course we do"

He glanced towards the mountains fixing the pieces together "One thing. Just one" The Mandalorian heads towards the door trying to deactivate the system and break in.

Arsyn kept her distance taking down as many as possible but even she knew that it wasn't doing much. She raced down taking more of them down, feeling a harsh tug.

"Thought I told you to stay put" The Mandalorian gripped her arm pulling her towards the wall "An appropriate thank you, would suffice"

"Don't let the droid see you" He warned. The two went separate ways from the pillar firing down most of them from rooftops to hiding. But it was too much to bear. They retreated back towards the pillar leaning side-by-side. "We need to find a way in"