The cute boy in the Spiderman suit *Part 7* (Peter Parker)

Peter's P.O.V

Peter swung back to the Avengers' Tower as fast as he could, his heart racing at the thought of HYDRA killing Y/N.

"Mr Stark!" he yelled as his feet made contact with the helicopter pad and he stumbled in. Everyone looked up as he rushed in, Tony's eyes widening as he stood up.

"Where the fuck is Y/N, Peter?" he asked sternly, striding over to the out-of-breath boy.

"She...she...she-."

"She escaped, didn't she? Goddammit, I knew that this would happen." Tony spat.

"No, Mr Stark. W-we got attacked, by HYDRA agents who were like her. T-they...they took her." He gulped, still catching his breath. Tony's eyes widened.

"What do you mean, they were like her? As in, they had the powers? There's more like her?" he gulped.

"Y-yeah, exactly, one even knocked her out like she originally did to me, a-and the other had this, like, I don't know, metal arm." Peter rushed. Tony's eyes widened further as he looked at Steve, whose eyes were equally as wide.

"Bucky took her?" he asked with a clenched jaw.

"I think that's what she called him." Peter nodded. Steve returned it before looking around the room.

"Everyone suit up. If we want even a chance of getting Y/N back alive, we have to go now. HYDRA will kill her for not completing her mission and if Bucky has anything to do with it, it'll be a slow and painful death. We need to get her back, now." He nodded. Everyone returned it before rushing to their rooms to get into their suits, Peter's heart almost pounding through his chest at the thought that the girl that he loved may soon be dead.

Y/N's P.O.V

My back collided with the wall, making me cry out in pain as I landed harshly on the icy concrete floor. I coughed and spluttered as I weakly looked up, my eyes widening as Bucky strode towards me.

"Don't you fucking come near me." I spat as I scrambled back, but my back soon collided with the wall. Bucky rolled his eyes as he leant down and wrapped his metal hand around my neck. My eyes widened further as he picked me up and pinned me to the wall. I clawed at the metal hand, desperate for air as the pressure on my throat prevented me from getting any.

"Bucky...I can't...breathe." I gasped, kicking my legs out to try and free myself.

"You know who else can't breathe? Peter Parker. Oh, no, wait, he still can, because you failed to complete the mission and failed to kill him." Pierce spoke as he wandered into the cell.

"You...lied to me about him...I couldn't...kill him after what...I saw." I choked, still desperately trying to kick out of Bucky's grip. Pierce pursed his lips, clearly thinking about what I said before looking at Bucky.

"Drop her, Bucky, I don't want her suffocating before I have answers." He spoke. The man nodded and dropped me, making me land on the concrete again as I gasped for air, my lungs burning.

"What do you mean I lied to you?" Pierce asked.

"Cut the shit, I saw inside of him. I know that the Peter Parker you wanted me to kill is the farthest he could possibly be from the real Peter." I spat, my voice croaky.

"Y/N, I don't give a shit what your personal character judgement of the kid was, the mission was to kill the little bastard." He snapped.

"I didn't complete the mission, boo fucking hoo. Punish me already and get it over and done with." I hissed. Pierce's eyes widened slightly at my outburst.