Lovers hunt

"Huh? What is it Moxxie? Is everything ok?" Alastor asked. Everyone looked over, Lizzie springing up and trying to take the phone from her fathers hands.

Charlie grabbed Lizzie and held her away. "Mom it's about Zim! I know it! Let me talk to him!" Lizzie cried.

Alastor turned his attention back to the phone. "Hold on, WHAT?! No! No way! I'll send out a search party-what do you mean not to?! Moxxie he's your son! I see...well I'll go look for him. Should I tell  her? Alright. I will. Best wishes my friend." Alastor hung up.

He turned towards his family. "Zims gone missing." Alastor said. Abigor choked on popcorn he was chewing while arrow fell off the couch. Adrien was also trying to solve it in his head.

Lizzie however, was the most upset. Her boyfriend, missing?! Tears spilled from her eyes as she went into Wendigo form. "I'm going to look for him!" Lizzie shouted and made her way to the door.

Charlie reached out for her but one of Alastor's tentacles stopped her. "DAD! LET ME GO!" Lizzie shouted. "I'm sorry sweetie, but you can't. I know you love Zim, but your putting yourself at serious risk. I'll go. And just to be safe, Charlie, don't let her out your sight." Alastor explained.

Lizzies anger grew and her brothers and mom had to hold her back. "NO! I NEED TO FIND HIM! YOU FOUR LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!" Lizzie begged.

Alastor headed towards the door but a dark red tentacle blocked his path. He didn't recognize it as one of his and looked over and covered his mouth with his hand.

Lizzie was holding herself up with her tentacles. She smirked down at her shocked family and flew out one of the windows. Abigor, arrow, and Adrien all looked at the window amazed while Charlie stomped over to alastor.

"Al, go get her, NOW." Charlie commanded. "My dear I will I promise! But who knows-" alastor started but was stopped by Charlie stomping upstairs. "If you won't, than I will." Adrien and alastor looked at each other and ran upstairs, Abigor and arrow on there heels.

Adrien let out vaggie so she could reason with Charlie. Alastor kicked open the door since Charlie had locked it.

Vaggie rushed in and found one of the windows shattered with feathers everywhere. Abigor went over to one and touched it and inspected it. "Um yeah, she transformed into what seems to be an eagle." Abigor explained.

Vaggie turned to alastor. "YOU POMPOUS TALK SHOW SHIT LORD! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DANGER SHES IN?! SHES GOING TO GET HERSELF KILLED!"

Meanwhile

Lizzie was completely following her guts instincts. She had no idea where to even begin, her tentacles where carrying her around, pushing her towards so she was hovering above the ground.

Lizzie closed her eyes. She had read once that soulmates could once in there lives tap into each other's minds to find out there whereabouts. She tried it, and it didn't work. She sighed and layed herself down on the ground, trying to take a nap so she could regain some energy.

Lizzie wasn't in her usual dreamscape however. She found herself in a black void, just floating around. Lizzie heard faint whispers all around her.