After The Benefits End - Part 30

*Dan POV*

“Why the fuck did you have to bring up prom night Dan?” Evie shouted at me, tears streaming down her cheeks

“She brought it up. I didn’t want her to know as much as you did.”

“Why didn’t you just change the subject? To I don’t know…anything else?” Luke replied

“Don’t start Luke, I never meant for it to come out okay. I just need to go find her.” I reply walking out the kitchen.

“She is never going to forgive me for this.” Evie cried into Luke

“Why didn’t you’s just tell her years ago when it happened?” Luke asked and I turned to face them both

“It just happened that one night. I was upset about Liv and James and Evie comforted me. You know the rest Luke.”

“Yes I know. You told me but why didn’t you just tell her? Why tell her it was Shanice?”

“How was I meant to tell my sister I slept with her best friend? Our best friend?” Evie mumbled, now sitting on the sofa.

“Or how was I meant to tell her, that I had feeling for her, but ended up having my first time with her twin sister?”

“Who does she think you slept with that night Evie?”

“Ryan. Well he was my boyfriend and was my first weren’t he so she never thought anything of it.”

“This is so fucked up.” Luke sighed pulling Evie into him.

“We’d just sorted us out as well.” I sighed

“Just go find her please Dan, its getting dark.” Evie cried

“If she’ll come back with me.”

“Just talk to her please, I can’t have her mad at me. I just can’t.”

“I’ll try and do my best.”

“You have any idea where she is?” Luke asked and I shook my head.

“I have a few places in mind but I duno.” I reply slipping my hoody over my head

“I’ll try ringing her.” Luke says picking up his phone but I could hear her phone ringing upstairs.

“She’s left it here.” I reply opening the front door. “I’m not coming back till I find her.”

I grab my keys off the side and jump in my car. The first place I head for is the park, I know she’s been coming here when she’s upset. I park up and jump out, locking it as I run into the park. As I get nearer the tree I see someone.

“Liv?” I shout but get no reply.

I get closer to them “Liv?” I say touching her shoulder when they turn around but it wasn’t her

“Oh sorry, thought you were someone else.”

“No problem.” She smiled then walked off

I looked around the park wondering where she could be.

I got back into my car and drove around, thinking of random places she could have gone to. Eventually I pulled up by the park again but at a difference entrance. This was where I brought her on our date night. I got out the car, noticing someone stood at the top of the hill, in the ‘magic hut.’

I didnt call out her name incase it wasn’t her or I’d scare her. So I slowly walked up to them, the closer I got the bigger the butterflies got in my stomach.