Chapter 18- Go Home

Dovie

I had woken up in the morning in my own bed, tucked in safely.

I wondered how I ended up in my own bed when Kol and I kissed in the living room and I didn't remember anything after that.

I only remember kissing him then finishing the movie in his arms, then nothing.

I had probably fell asleep.

I shrugged as I was sitting chemistry, no one here yet. I had a smile on my face, I didn't understand why, but I did. I felt happy for the first time in such a long time.

I was finally truly happy.

And, I would be lying if I didn't give the credit to Kol.

I had thought of what it would feel like to kiss him, and trust me, he didn't disappoint at all. I understood now why girls would always fall for him.

I did.

"Best night ever," Niti chirped as Zoe and her walked into the empty classroom and sat down in their designated seats.

"Right?" Zoe mumbled what I was thinking in my mind.

It was, by far, the best night of my life.

"Someone is glowing like a star," Niti smirked at me, wiggling her brows. "What's up?"

I shook my head. "Nothing, just happy."

"Tell us, I want to be glowing like you," Zoe said, looking at me with a soft smile.

"Who's glowing now?" Tanner walked into the class, closing the door behind him.

"Tanner," Niti chirped and ran to hug him as he pecked her forehead.

"Hey," Tanner smiled sweetly.

The door opened and there walked Travis, sneakily and shut the door behind him. "Hey."

"Baby," Zoe got up and kissed Travis. "Hey."

I looked at the four of them and my heart was so full. I was entirely amazed that they were with the love of their lives.

How amazing would that be?

I wondered and not even a single second later, the door opened revealing Kol. "Hey guys," he chirped, locking the door behind him and taping the black construction paper to the glass so nobody could see inside.

"Hey there," they all greeted him.

Kol turned to me with a smile which I had never seen on him before. Of course, I had seen him smile but not this way. It was a different smile, with more longing and love.

"Hey, Dove," he walked towards me slowly.

"Hey, Kol," I smiled at him sweetly.

"What's with you two and the glow?" Niti asked as they all walked towards my seat.

Kol and I shared a puzzled look, not knowing what to say to that. "What glow?"

"The same glow that Dovie has," Zoe stated. "She's been smiling since morning and now you too. What's up with you two?"

Kol turned to me, asking for my permission to tell them about what happened. I shrugged, leaving the decision up to him.

Kol cleared his throat and simply smiled. "I will tell you guys everything, but you guys have to wait for a little while longer."

His statement shocked me.

Did he not want everyone to know what had happened between us last night?