A Rescued Meeting

Just after Meggy was saved from falling into the pond by an invisible aquatic creature, she then got back on her feet and looked around her surroundings just after she got onto the other side of the pond, she was safe.

"Uh, what just happened? Am I still alive?" The young inkling girl asked herself, the invisible creature who saved her from drowning then revealed itself to Meggy in the form of a light blue chameleon like creature with a timid attitude.

"Oh? Are you the one who saved me?" She asked the blue chameleon-like creature. "What's your name? I'm Meggy" she then said.

"S-Sobble?" Said the aquatic creature to Meggy.

"Sobble? Wait, you aren't some kind of Pokémon right?" She asked.

"Sobble" nodded the water type lizard Pokemon.

"Oh cool, It reminds me what I got for my birthday, a GBA with Pokemon Sapphire version!" She exclaimed. "It just sucks that I can only play with it on the weekends..." Meggy then said.

"Ssoooobble?" Asked the small water Pokemon to Meggy in a confused tone.

"Hey um... do you want to be my friend and play with me?" Asked the little Inkling girl

"Sobble?" it said, giving her a confused impression on it's face, the water chameleon Pokemon started to walk away from the little inkling girl.

"Hey, where are you going?" Meggy said to the little salamander as she then followed it, but much to the Pokemon's awareness of it's surroundings, it then looked like it was fleeing away only for Meggy to then chase after it

"Hey wait, don't run away!" Said Meggy calling out to the Pokemon

To be continued