age 18

Gulf absent mindedly playing with he's spicy shrimp lost in thought gets an abrupt kick to the knee.
"Earth to gulf" techno waving he's hand in front of gulfs face.
"Sorry, techno i have a lot on my mind."
"Well what happened at the restaurant, that you ran out of soccor practise?" Techno questioned
Gulf rolled he's eyes
3 hours prior
He's running through the rain to get quickly seated at a restaurant.
"Shit,shit shit, can't believe i forgot" he mumbled
He's mother explained this was important and he needed to be there and in proper attire, but he was wet and in he's soccor uniform.
Before he could give another thought on that he's mother comes to the table eyeing him in disappointment.
"Son i told you to look presentable today"
"I'm sorry, i had to be at the game or i couldn't play next time."
"Well, i guess cant be help."
He's mother sits down setting her purse on the other side and grabbing out her phone, she quickly dials a number.
"We're here."
Gulf figets in he's chair. He's mothers bf is coming and apparently he is bringing he's son who is studying abroad. Other the techno gulf tried to stay away from other guys, mainly keeping girls around him. Since that one bad day he didn't want to be surrounded by other guys especially gays.
"So, what is so important that we have to meet at this fancy restaurant?"
He's mother just smiles
"We still wait till, kom arrives."
Gulf rolles he's eyes and soon enough he sees kom and another man strolling close to him. Gulf eyes the stranger, strangely he doesn't seem to want to take he's eyes off him. He's having a strange feeling.
He's mother gets up hugs and kisses kom and gestures for him to sit down.
Before kom sits, gulf stands up shakes the stranger hand, kom gestures to them one at a time.
"Gulf this is my son mew, mew this is lilys son gulf."
They both give a half smile and sit down. Gulf figets in he's chair again.
"Why can i hear my heart, what is wrong with me?" He thinks to him self. To quickly get this over with he looks towards he's mother.
"So what's going on?"
Kom and Lily look at each other.
"We're getting married."
Gulf feels like he's choking on he's water. Mew looks at him and chuckles, gulf gives him an icy look.
"Why?" "You two haven't been dating that long and then."
He couldn't finish he would have another male around him. The thought made gulf stomach start to do flips.