Freed

Izuku's POV

   Tomu said that in a few days, he would let me go. He thought that I should go and be with the heroes.

   Honestly, I don't think I'm ready just yet to see them again. They've caused me much pain and I have also caused them stress.

   "Thank you...If I can, I'll come back." I said, smiling as I thought about seeing Aika again.

   "It's nothing...I just thought that I shouldn't keep you here." Tomu said. "You have a lot of responsibilities. But...I'll be looking forward to your return. And maybe then, there won't be much conflict on this earth."

   I nodded and went back to my room.

   The next few days are going to be very tiresome.

Aika's POV

   I was told that I am going to participate in the training at the forest camp. Nezu invited me the other day and I reluctantly agreed since I felt like I should calm down for a bit. 

   I wasn't the same since a kidnapping of Izu...I don't think anyone is. Our fans, friends, and other people were devastated. 

   Even Todoroki was crying. He came to our house along with the other students to help me and stuff. He often came to talk about Izuku. Bakugou as well. 

   I felt better but I just really hope Izuku was okay. Izuku's my only family now...

   After seeing Todoroki and Bakugou go back to their homes, I left to my room.

   I plopped on the bed and stared at the bracelet my mother has given me and Izuku before her death.

   "Keep this with you at all times, because when you're in danger, it will keep you safe."

   I clearly remember the day when she gave it to us. Hopefully, it would keep Izuku out of danger.

The Next Week...

   I woke up and went to UA, for the whole training at the forest camp. I boarded the bus with Ochacho and talked with her on the way to the camp. 

   Even though I was smiling, I couldn't help but feel...a tad bit empty inside. I miss Izuku so much. What are the police doing when you need them?

   I huffed and just stared out the window. I saw Mr. Aizawa frowning in the corner of my eye. I mean he's always grumpy but he seems worse today...Well ever since Izuku's disappearance, he's been like that. 

   Mostly everyone's been like that...

   I was lost in my train of thoughts but Mr. Aizawa announced that we arrived. Everyone slowly got off and we met the Wild Wild Pussycats and a boy. They explained that we had to go through this forest to where we were going to stay at. 

   "But it's like so far away from here!" I complained.

   "It's training...Think of it as training." Mr. Aizawa replied. "There's going to be some obstacles so be careful though."

   Soon enough, we were pushed down to the forest and forced to work our way through the forest.

Time Skip

   Somehow, we managed to get to the final destination. It was not so good. 

   I got beat by some weird earth monster while I wasn't paying attention. I had to summon a gigantic piano on it for it to get off me. It was so annoying.

   Anyways, we just ate, unpacked, and took a bath afterwards. Nothing much. I mean if you just count the part where Mineta was trying to sneak into the girls' part of the bath, everything was fine. Little Kota helped us out.

   Before we were able to sleep, Mr Aizawa called for us at the front of the base camp.

   "The real training will start tomorrow. And Aika, I need to speak to you for a moment." Mr. Aizawa said, shooing the others away.

   "What is it?" I asked.

   "The police reported that they have seen the League of Villains and your brother but they suddenly vanished." Mr. Aizawa said. "They have an idea of where their hide out is at...But the villains seemed to have noticed it and ran away."

   "What?! Can't you guys do any better?" I shouted. I guess I'm still very emotional about the whole thing. Being kicked out of UA, Izuku getting kidnapped, and the very fact that I can't do anything to help him. "I thought you guys were heroes! Izuku could be hurt! He could be dead by now! And it's all going to be our fault!"

   "Calm down...It's not our fault." Mr. Aizawa said. "He would understand and most of all, he wouldn't want to see you crying. Cheer up, kid."

   "H-How could I c-cheer up when my only family is kidnapped and who knows what is happening to him?!" I shouted back, sitting on the ground. I covered my wet face and sobbed. "And y-you guys kicked him out w-when he literally did nothing! You guys didn't e-even put effort i-into searching for h-him!"

   "Ai-"

   "Don't call me that! You h-have no right to!" I glared at him.

   "..." Mr. Aizawa sat next to me. "I'm sorry...I was just...scared. Scared of being judged...But I realized that the wounds I make...I need to take responsibility for it. I'm truly, very sorry. Please understand."

   "...It's fine...It's getting late." I said, standing up. "I'll go to sleep now..."

   "Get ready for training tomorrow!" Mr. Aizawa shouted. "And...good night."

   "..." I turned to face him. I smiled a bit. "Good night..."

The Next Day

   We started training the moment we woke up. Honestly, I think my mood is getting better, it's just that I'm not accepting it. 

   To me...accepting the fact that my last family member is gone and is probably going through very torturous stuff...or worse, I don't think I'll be accepting that fact any time soon.

   I sighed and watched the others as they worked on their quirk. I can't really do anything about mine...It's just about talent or focus. So I just decided to exercise and learn how to play multiple instruments at a time. I can make instruments play with my quirk so it's not necessary for me to play every time I use my quirk

   It wasn't that bad until Class 1-B got here...To be honest, they were pretty annoying. I guess I've become less social since Izuku got kidnapped by those darn League of Villains.

   I bet he would be doing so much better if he was here with me. 

   I was about to go back to my training when I saw Kota walking around. He glanced at me and looked away.

   "Hello, Kota..." I said, walking towards him. "Do you need something?"

   "Um...C-Can I have your autograph?" He asked, handing me an album. I chuckled and signed it for him. "A-And is Midoriya kun found yet?"

   "...No, Kota." I shook my head. "I don't he'll be found anytime soon..."