After The Benefits End - Part 25

After what felt like forever, I pulled myself up off the floor and got changed quickly, before taking my hair out of the bun and curling it. I applied my make-up before taking my cold cup of tea into the kitchen.

“You not drink it then?” I heard Dan mumble, didn’t see him sat at the breakfast bar.

“It went cold.” I reply opening the fridge door and pouring myself a glass of orange juice.

I pulled out my phone and sighed as I stared at my back ground. It was still the same one from when me and Dan had our romantic weekend away in Manchester. Gazing into each others eyes with love struck teenage grins plastered to our faces. I missed those days....they weren’t even that long ago.

I shook my head and those thoughts away before opening a new message to Katy.

[ you fancy lunch? Xxx]

“Where are Evie and Luke?” I ask

“Gone to sort out last minute wedding details.”

“Okay.” 

*buzz buzz*

[Hell yes im starving, Nandos? Katy xxx]

[I’m feeling somewhere different for a change :L meet up in town at half 1? Xxx]

That gave me just over an hour to get myself ready properly and get into town, finding a parking space as well. Not really the easiest thing to find in London.

*buzz buzz*

[Plan , meet you outside Starbucks. Katy xxx]

“Who you texting?” Dan asked

“No one.” I reply placing my phone back into my bag and drinking my drink before walking out the kitchen.

“You can’t ignore me forever.” Dan shouted at me from the kitchen

“I’m not, I just can’t forgive you. Don’t you get that?”

“I’m sorry.” He sighed

“I know you are...but that doesn’t change what happened and what you did.”

I headed for the door but got spun around by Dan. 

“I didn’t do anything.”

“That’s a matter of opinion.”

“I didn’t do anything, I never said anything.”

“That’s my point…YOU SAID NOTHING.” I say angrily at him “Eugh whatever Dan, you just keep thinking you didn’t do nothing...said nothing. Just run along to your girlfriend.”

“I would if she’d let me.” He whispers, his face so close to mine as I back up against the wall

“I’m not your girlfriend.’”

“You will always be more to me than that.”

“Stop playing the sympathy card to me Dan, it’s not working...we’re not together.” I snap pushing him away from me.

“I gave you that promise ring for a reason and I’m not giving up now. Not when it took me so long to finally get you.”

“I don’t want your stupid promise ring.” I shout at him pulling it off my finger. “You didn’t mean anything you ever said to me.” I shout, tears pouring down my cheeks. I was about to throw it at him when I felt his fingers link through mine and his lips crush against mine. 

I was pushed up against the wall.

No where to go.

I couldnt resist him.