|53|~You Are Dead To Me Too~

Unedited.
Cyrus's POV.

(Recap)

"Nicklaus," says Xander warningly from right behind us. "Cyrus," he says next. "The both of you need to get it together and fast. A summons has been issued with all of our names on it. Kill each other if you must but the both of your beloveds will be left behind, running for their lives without either of you here to protect them. This is the time that we need each other the most, rather you like it or not,"

I turn my angry gaze on Xander. My vision red and bloody. "The council doesn't know shit about my beloved,"

"That maybe true," he says. "For now, but the last time I've checked The Lycan Prince is requesting an audience with the council, searching for a Wilde wolf with the most wonderful shade of hazel eyes,"

"Sound familiar," he dares to say.

Wordlessly, I dart over in front of him. "What the fuck are you trying to say," growls my monster.

"You know exactly what I'm trying to say," he speaks with caution. "The council may not know about Embry at this moment but they shall soon find out and then what? Y'all be in the same predicament. So as I said before we all need each other more than ever at the moment. I suggest the two of you place your differences aside to work together and focus on the bigger picture,"

I don't respond right away as my monster and I think over his words. He's right, even though I hate to admit it. That's the only reason why I'll continue to deal with them. After that, I'm done for good. Fuck this crown. Fuck Nicklaus and Fuck whoever fucks with him!

"You're right," I admit after a second. "I'll let this shit go for now but after that I'm done with this shit,"

"What do you mean," Marcellus is the one to question me as I walk towards the door.

"You heard me! I'm done with this shit," I growl while turning around to place my eyes onto Nicklaus. "You are dead to me. We're done," I say before zooming out of the room.

Within a second, I'm at the front door with my security detail following close behind me. Only to come face to face with the last person I expected to see.

Ravana.

"So it's true then," she growls with glowing violet eyes, getting straight to the point

"So it's true then," she growls with glowing violet eyes, getting straight to the point. The pain that she is currently experiencing is evident. Betrayal and heartbreak can be identified all over her face. Her heart is broken.

I turn around to face my security detail. "Give us a moment," I demand and before I turn back around to face Ravana again. They are gone.

"What are you doing here?" I question her. She has been stationed elsewhere for a reason. I wanted her as far away from Embry as possible. At least until I figured out away to break the news to her. Now, don't get me wrong Ravana is a good woman. I said this once and I'll say it again the loyalty that this immortal holds for me is unquestionably.