012

"So, you basically asked her out???" Chaeryeong asked, freaked out after Jeongin told her everything.

Jeongin nodded, embarrassed with what he did as he covered his face with his palms. "But it was indirect. Maybe she didn't take it that way."

"No! She did! And she rejected you! Boo." Chaeryeong shook her head in disbelief.

"What will happen next?? Maybe she already know that I like her??? What if she stay away from me???"

"Dude, chill. Just don't make it any more obvious. Don't make it awkward."

Jeongin grunted. "But I'm already awkward."

She shook her head. "Just keep it cool, okay? Everything's gonna be alright. If you happen to meet her, just tell her that you're not really asking her out romantically. Tell her you just want to hang out with her. That'll work."

He looked at her. "You really think so?"

Chaeryeong smiled at him proudly. "Of course."

"Okay, fine. I trust you."

She just smiled at him and went back from eating.

He sighed and took another chip from his snack. It's break time when he accidentally met Chaeryeong who's sitting at the corner and so he joined her and found himself opening up to her. She's the only one who knows about his secret anyway.

"Is that Seungmin?" Chaeryeong asked.

Jeongin lifted his head and she was right. He saw Seungmin with the squad heading to their way.

"Okay, now I need to go." she said as she start packing her things.

"No, wait." he held her on her arm.

"What?"

"I.." he then looked at Seungmin's direction who's getting near. Now he needs to pull a stunt for his lies to be more convincing... and he need this girl.

He looked back at her who's already arching a brow on her. "What?"

Jeongin swallowed the lump of his throat before he spoke. ".. I think there's something on your face.." he said before he leaned closer to her face and pretends like he's wiping something off her cheek.

"What are you—"

"Let's get it, Jeongin. Hahaha!"
"Bro, I'm so proud of you."
"Assholes, be quite!"
"Yeah, let's not ruin their moment. Hahaha!"

Jeongin just cursed inside his head before he moved away and looked at Chaeryeong. "Hey, I'm so—"

"Were you using me?"

He silent cursed himself again. "I'm sorry. I think getting close with another girl will not make them think that I like Nayeon noona." he explained hysterically

"So you really were just using me?"

Jeongin let out a loud breath. "No, I'm not—"

"I thought you're not one of those guys, Jeongin." she cutted him off before she grabbed her bag and left him alone.

He made a loud groan as he put his palms over his face and let his body fell on the bench. "The fuck did I just do..."

He wanted to tell her that he needs her help and he was not just using her. He wanted to tell her that she's already a friend to him.

"God damn. How am I going make it up with her?" he whispered.

He's in a deep reverie when a jackass suddenly approached him together with the other jackass.

"You're really getting a girlfriend, huh?" Seungmin laughed as he put an arm on his shoulder.

Jeongin just smirked at him and went up. "Where are the others?"

"They still have some classes." Jisung answered as he sat beside him.

"Felix hyung?"

"He said he needs to go somewhere."

Jeongin sighed in his head. There's really something bothering Felix and he hopes he's okay.

"Let's talk about you and Chaeryeong. How's it going?" Seungmin teased him, a grin never leaving his face.

Jeongin just smiled. "Good. It's going well." but no, they just fought.

Jisung tapped his back. "You're welcome, bro! You're welcome."

Jeongin just shook his head as they start talking about weird stuffs.

Now he thinks he has a lot things he needs to fix. First is, Nayeon. He really hopes things will not get awkward between them. And now Chaeryeong, the only one who he can talk about Nayeon just got mad at him.