Fezco- "You know I have feelings for you that's pretty fucking obvious" (Part 2)

Description; here's part 2 😉
Warnings; swearing
Also for reference;

For later in the story, also Ya girls a little obsessed with PRETTYMUCH and Edwin and Zion own my heart so sorry not sorry

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It had been a whole two months since my conversation or confrontation with Fez, since then I hadn't seen him at all. I hadn't heard from him. Part of me expected this, expected to lose him. The first week I just went through the motions, I was heartbroken. The weeks that followed I started to heal, I don't want to say I was getting over him as he'll always have a place in my heart but it didn't hurt as much to think about him.
A month after our conversation I was happier then I had been in a long time, I started to hang out with my friends, going to parties. That's where I met a guy named Edwin, he was new to the school, very outgoing and we instantly became good friends. Yes friends nothing more, this is something we both have had to explain to multiple people, I wasn't ready for a relationship, I was still getting over Fez. I knew I still loved him even though I denied it to everyone. Also Edwin had a crush on someone else. I think that's one of the things that I liked about hanging about with Edwin, he didn't always ask about Fez, he had no idea who he even was.
I spent the next month hanging with Maddy, Cassie, Edwin, McKay, Kat, BB, Rue, Lexi, Ethan and unfortunately Nate. Which leads us to the present day.

Edwin, Kat, Ethan and myself sat in a booth at McDonald's, I shook my head as Edwin made another one of his poor crappy jokes.
"Jeez the next joke you say in going to record it" I laughed shaking my head at the boy.
"Well I'd get you phone out cause I've got one" I pulled my phone out and went on to snapchat and hit record.
"Okay go" I signalled for Edwin to start.
"Knock knock" he started looking at me.
"Who's there?" I replied with the typical answer.
"Yah"
"Yah who?" I replied looking from my phone to the boy across me.
"Naaah, bro. I prefer google" he then picked three fries up and put them in his mouth with a smile. I looked over at Kat and Ethan and they were both shaking there head. I stopped the recording and placed my phone on the table.
"I don't think over heard anything worser" Kat picked a fry up and put it in her mouth.
"Hey don't hate" Edwin responded.
"Na I agree with Kat, you have a lot of strong points but comedy isn't one of them" He pretended to act hurt as I rolled my eyes.
Before any of us could talk Kats phone started to go off, all three of our heads turned to her direction. Kat pulled the phone out and quickly answered it.
"Hey" she replied holding the phone to her ear, she didn't say anything for a while. I looked from Kat to Edwin who was watching as well. "Yeah we'll be there" Kat then pulled the phone from her ear and turned to look at the three of us.
"What wrong?" I questioned the girl.
"Nothing, McKays throwing a party and Cassie and Maddy are going and they wanted to know if we're going" she picked her drink up taking a sip before quickly looking back at us. "You guys did want to go right?"
"Yeah if means I don't have to listen to anymore of Edwins crap jokes" I laughed.
"Seriously?" He looked at me.
"Seriously" I mocked with a laugh.
"Let's get out of here before the two of you start fighting" Ethan laughed as he got out the booth followed by Kat. We made our way over to Edwins car as neither me, Kat nor Ethan drove yet. Don't get me wrong I knew how to drive I just hadn't got my license yet.
"Get in losers" Edwin unlocked the car and the four of us got in. Edwin and Ethan and the front with me and Kat in the back.