he's what

Coming to the present techno looks at gulf.
"Well, what's wrong with your mom getting married?"
"Its not the marriage i just don't want a brother." Gulf mumbled into he's drink.
"Gulf, i.would really like to know why you wouldn't want that, ive heard of the suppasits. There rich, nice they Have high social status and maybe he'll get you over this homophobia thing."
Gulf looks questionally at techno.
"What are you talking about?"
"Having a gay step brother might just help you...
Before he could finish gulf was standing up palms face down on the table looking straight at techno with anger filled eyes.
"He's gay!!!!"
Before techno could say anything else gulf grabs he's bag and runs out of the restaurant. Not really seeing anything gulf tries to think.
Where should i go? I can't stay at that house with kom and he's son. They'll be moving in tomorrow. I should just ask my mom if this is true. Before gulf could go Any further he runs head first into mew. Mew was at the local fish Market gathering salmon to cook for he's new family.
Mew looks down at gulf.
"Gulf?" "Are you okay."
Gulf started to scratch he's head but once he saw mew try to touch he's head he flinched away. Without thinking gulf loudly muttered.
"Are you gay?"
Mew blinks he's eyes rapidly.
Mew scoffs "and?" " what does my sexual orientation have to do with you?"
Gulf mouth opened slightly he.peers downwards to look up quickly through gritted teeth. He grabs mew by the collar.
"You are going to stay away from me, i hate gays."
He pushed mew back and walked Around him. Mew standing in front of the market he lets out a chuckle.