After The Benefits End - Part 12

“Oh wow.” I pant, curled up in Dan’s arms.

“It just gets better every time .”

I saw Dan’s phone light up AGAIN. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips against his chest. I just wanted her to leave us alone. I felt his grip tighten around me and his lips press against my forehead.

“I love you Tink.”

“I love you more Romeo.” 

I slipped out of bed and found my top before going into the bathroom to freshen up. I walked out of the bathroom is see Dan getting changed very quickly.

“Where are you going?” I ask, watching him hurry around the room.

“I need to go out for a bit.”

“Where?” 

“Just out.” He snapped before going out my room, running up to his. 

I stood on the landing and waited for him to come down. A couple of minutes later he came running down, he tried to get passed me but I stood in his way.

“Where are you going?” I ask grabbing hold of his shoulders.

He wouldn’t look me in the eye; he just stared at the floor. “I just need to go out for a bit.”

“I know something has happened...at the end of the day Dan. I’m still your best friend so I can read you like a book.” 

“I just need to see someone for a bit, I’ll be back.”

“Who?” I ask...I wanted to know where my boyfriend wanted to rush off to so quickly after we’d just had sex. We usually cuddled up but I guess we weren’t doing that today...

“No one special. I’ll be back soon.” He replies walking past me and running down the stairs. I didn’t even get a goodbye kiss?

I walked back into my room and realised his phone was gone from my side unit. I would bet everything I owned he’d gone to see Amy. I wasn’t worried about him seeing her as I trusted him one hundred percent but there was just something about how urgent she seemed to get in contact with him that was bugging me and why he didn’t tell he who he was going to see?

*Dan POV*

I watched as Liv walked into the bathroom, her top barely covering her gorgeous bum. The bottom of her blue french knickers just on show. I bit down on my lip as I watched her, I still couldn’t believe she was all mine.

I lay back down, resting my head on her pillow when I saw my phone light up. I reached over and picked it up.

Eleven missed calls

Sixteen New messages

Contact – Amy

What the hell did this girl want from me?

I cleared the missed calls and opened up the messages.

[Dan it’s Amy, I really need to speak to you. X]

[Please ring me back! X]

[Dan it’s urgent! Get in touch with me x]

[Answer your fucking phone. I need to speak to you! X]

[Dan please, I need you. I can’t do this on my own. X]

What the hell was she on about?

[Dan I need you to come round to mine now, please...x]

[Answer your phone, I don’t want to tell you over text! X]

Tell me what? I opened the next message and nearly dropped my phone on my face.