▼ Smiling ▼

I genuinely have no ideas what to do next, leave me some ideas!!

》A genuine smile wrinkles the corner of eyes and changes the expression of entire faces. Fake smile only involve the mouth and lips.

Smiling Suggests Success
Research has shown that people who smile regularly appear more confident, are more likely to be promoted, and are more likely to be approached.

Women typically smile more than men.

》A simple smile can trigger the release of neuropeptides that improve your neural communication. It also causes the release of neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin, which can boost your mood. Think of smiling as a natural antidepressant.

》There are different types of smiles

Asymmetrical smile– it appears fake. One side of the mouth is raised.

Genuine smile– our lips turn-up and maybe even showing teeth.

Loving smile– it looks like a genuine smile but adding a tilt of the head.

An embarrassed smile-this smile usually appears when someone feels embarrassed. Lips tightly pressed together.

Polite smile– it does not register in the eyes. It only turns up both corners of the mouth.

Happy people smile 40-50 times a day, the average us only does so 20 times.

Smiling Makes You Attractive
We are naturally drawn to people who smile. While more severe or negative facial expressions like frowns, scowls, and grimaces work in the opposite manner, effectively pushing people away, smiling is seen as more attractive—and people may even assume you have more positive personality traits if you're smiling. Not only can smiling make you more attractive, but it can also make you look more youthful.

People can recognize smiles from up to 300 feet away, making it the most recognizable facial expression.

Smiling Relieves Stress.
Smiling not only helps to prevent us from looking tired, worn down, and overwhelmed, but it can actually help decrease stress.

》The physical act of smiling activates pathways in your brain that influence your emotional state—meaning that by adopting a happy facial expression, you can "trick" your mind into entering a state of happiness.