42

Zya
Manhattan, New York
The next day
3:28 p.m.

"She just brushed the whole thing off."

"Maybe she just wasn't feeling like doing anything." Tyla said as we was on the phone

"Nah she woulda never left out to go out in the first place if she wasn't feeling it."

She shrugged "Well then I don't know."

"I go and try to spend time with her ass she start to have a attitude."

"Talk to her and see what's going on?"

I nodded "Alright ima call you later."

"Okay." She hung up

~               
                         Jasmine

"We need to talk." Zya said

"About?" I asked

"Me and you."

I cleared my throat "I'm listening."

"How you claim I don't spend time with you but when I make the effort to try you wanna leave. It seems like you making it harder on my part."

I rolled my eyes "I left because you was already gone."

"Being there for a friend, that's a good reason to not be home."

"So you'll go be with her than to be home with your girlfriend?"

"So if India was crying over Dave and me and you was supposed to go out, you wouldn't go be there for your friend?"

I got quiet, she kind of had a point but I just didn't want to admit it.

"Exactly plus this is my only time leaving to go help somebody out. We probably haven't been able to chill together as much because I've been working a lot but you can't say I don't be trying Jas."

"One time is once too many for me."

I should've never said that, now I feel guilty.

"Jas you trippin, I don't know what's up with you today"

"Nothing, of course you wouldn't know since you haven't been around."

"I don't be with yo ass a few nights and you act like I cheated."

My stomach twisted when she said that.

I sighed "Your right, I'm sorry Zya. These past two weeks just haven't been my best."

She walked up to me "Whenever you feeling stress just let me know so we can work together. I don't want you taking shit out on me because you feeling upset."

I nodded "I will, I'm  sorry."

She pecked my lips "It's cool, I love you."

My eyes widened when she said that. We never said that to each other before.

"Y-you love me?" I asked

She nodded "Yeah why wouldn't i?"

"I don't know we just never said so I didn't know. I love you too." I said

She pecked my lips "I'm going to get dressed so we can go do something today."

I nodded "Okay me too."

                          Andrea
Manhattan, New York
5:57 p.m.

"Nigga shut up and get the bottles so we can go." I said to Dave

He mugged me and got the bottles off the shelf

Right now I was with Dave but we was at Walmart because Simone needed more baby bottles to put her breast milk inside.

"Wassup with you and Dani."

"Beside the fact I gotta wait three more weeks to have sex we good."

He laughed "Let me guess you don't wanna wait three weeks."

I shook my head "Hell no and she wanna talk about some ima champ and i got this. Her ass better be ready three weeks from now and she better take it like a champ."

He laughed "You stupid bro."

"You heard from Zya?" He asked

"Yeah I did yesterday, she was mad that Jas was having attitude with her."

He laughed "Jas crazy always got a attitude ain't nothing new."

"Nah fr though." We walked down the aisle

"Andrea!" Somebody called my name

I turned around and seen some dude, his face wasn't ring a bell from anywhere.

"Wassup?" I asked

"I'm Reggie."

I chuckled "Okay..."

"I was working with Damien but I left once he told me was going to shoot you."

I raised a eyebrow "Well if you left with you ain't come tell me?"

"Damien just be talking shit so I didn't really believe him until I seen the shit on the news."

"Cool, well at least you left he probably was planning shit on you too. You never know that nigga sneaky as fuck."

"Cool? That's it, you not gon beat my ass?"

Me and Dave laughed "Nah man it's cool, if you was in the car or if you shot me I probably would've killed you but I'm not trippin."

He nodded "Alright."

We both walked our separate ways. I'm trying not to deal or be with all that drama. I just wanna be with Dani without all that extra shit.

Dani
Manhattan, New York
8:42 p.m.

"You okay?" My employee Johnny asked walking inside my office

"Yeah just a little frustrated."

"Regular frustrated or sexually?"

I laughed "Maybe both."

"Girl I know exactly how you feeling. Why you don't just put it down on Andrea."

I chuckled "Her leg is still in the cast."

"She be complaining about it?"

"No bu-"

"Oh no Dani, if she ain't complaining you need to be hopping."

"What?"

"Exactly what I just said. If she not complaining about her leg hurting then you need to be hopping on the dick."

I shook my head at his foolishness "You know what I'm not about to start with you." I said

He laughed "I'm just saying girl, what you think I'm finna go home and do with my mane?"

He started dancing and shaking his ass

"John!" I yelled making him stop

"What?"

"You done?"

He put his finger up "Hold up."

He danced for a few more seconds before stopping "Okay now I'm done."

I laughed "Bye I'm going home."

I picked my purse up off my desk before we both walked out of my office.

"Goodnight Dani!" He said

"Goodnight."

———————————————————

Vote, Comment, Share

Love you guys🖤.