[1]

"This is all you can give me?" You ask as you look at Greef Karga, who was supplying the pucks. You looked back down at the few piles of Imperial credits. "Well, I do have other guild members to pay." You take the credits and put it in a sack where all of your other currency you got went.

"Alright fine, any other jobs?" You ask as you look at Greef. He sighs and he is silent for a moment, as if he is thinking. "Yes, I do. But you are going to have to be paired up with another bounty hunter." Greef says and you shake your head. "No way. No way in hell, you remember what happened last time. I almost got kicked out of the guild!" You said as you raised your hands.

You looked around as you were getting stares and you sunk into your seat a little more, embarassed. "Listen, the pay is high, much more than what I'm giving you, and I'm talking after it's been split between you and the other hunter." Greef says and you raise an eyebrow. "Hmm, okay.." You accepted the job and were given a puck. "Ah speak of the devil! There's your partner." Greef said and you turned around to see who was your partner.

A Mandalorian. You instantly turned to Greef and whispered. "A Mandalorian? Really? Nevermind I change my mi-" You were cut off by Greef hushing you. Just then the Mandalorian set down the pucks onto the table. "Wow, all of them already?" Greef asked as he looked at the pucks. While you were examining him subtly. He didn't have very nice armor but with the Mandos in hiding you couldn't really judge him much.

"Mando! I have your partner." Greef said after paying the Mandalorian who said nothing, and he looked at you. You looked up at the Mandalorian and tried to look as intimidating as possible. "Let's go." He said, and you could have sworn you heard that voice before but you brushed it off as you heard a lot of voices as a bounty hunter.

You grabbed your blaster rifle and gave Greef a glare on your way out as he just shrugged. "We're taking my ship." The Mando said and you furrowed your eyebrows. "Now listen here. Just because you were given the job first does not make you captain here." You argued and the Mando didn't reply. You just mumbled curses under your breath as you trailed behind the Mandalorian. You followed him onto his ship, looking at what you could as you passed by it. You followed the Mando up the ladder and into the cockpit. You didn't sit in the copilots seat as you weren't even comfortable sitting in a passenger's seat.

The Mando started up the ship and took off without any word. "So can you elaborate on the bounty? I didn't get much information before you interrupted." You said smugly as you folded your arms.

"He's a rebel general. His name is Lando Calrissian. He'll be on a rebel transport which we're going to intercept since it'll have low security." The Mando said as he turned around and you could tell he was looking at you through his visor. He lingered for quite some time, which made your skin crawl.

The Mando got up and climbed down the ladder. You just sat there awkwardly, unsure of what to do, so you just boredly watched the blues and whites of hyperspace pass by.

Soon enough the Mando climbed back up the ladder, you noticed he had more weapons than when he left. "I need you to co-pilot so when we come out of hyperspace you can shoot out their engines." He explained and you nodded as you moved from the passenger seat behind the co-pilot seat, up to the co-pilot seat. You prepared the blasters on the ship as Mando was taking the ship out of hyperspace.

Once the ship was out of hyperspace you saw a rebel transport before the ship you were in. You aimed for their engines and shot at them, hitting them the first time. "Begin the boarding process." Mando said and you left your seat, you climbed down the ladder as you ran to a control panel, typing in some code to instruct the ship to open up a blast door when the ship docks. You braced yourself when you heard the engines slowing down.

The ship shook violently for a moment and stopped, thats when the blast door opened and you ran across a hallway to begin wiring your way into the rebel ship. Once you wired it correctly the blast door opened and you whipped out dual-short ranged blasters. It didn't take long for the rebels to begin shooting, you took cover and Mando soon appeared and began to fire back at the rebels.

When the firing stopped you and Mando peered around the corner, there was no one there. You lingered there for a moment, making sure that no other rebels were coming. "Are you sure it's okay to fire on the rebels? You know how the Guild is about killing the innocent." You said and the Mando looked at you. "The Empire made sure to let the Guild know it was okay. Let's collect their badges though so we can at least get some profit." He said and you nodded. As you and the Mando walked down the hallway you would pick up the badges off of the bodies of the rebels.

You would keep your blaster lifted before and after rounding each corner. "Where is he?" You whispered as you looked at the Mando. "We didn't accidentally kill him, did we?" You asked and the Mando shook his head. "No we would have noticed by one of the badges if we did." Mando explained.

Then, out of nowhere, smoke began to spread throughout from the end of the hallway. It made no sense, the ship couldn't have been that badly damaged. You kept your blaster lifted as you aimed it in the center of the hallway. You slowly approached and Mando was behind you, slowly approaching as well.

Blasterfire then erupted once more, catching you and Mando off guard.