After The Benefits End - Part 39

Tonight was the night for the stag and hen party’s. The boys were heading out whilst us girls were going to have a filthy night in. With Evie being four months pregnant, she didnt’ want to go out so we decided to celebrate at our house instead.

I’d just got out the shower, wrapping a huge fluffy towel around me. I’d put it on the radiator when I was in the shower so it would be nice and warm...which it was.

I slipped on some red underwear before moisturising my body. I grabbed one of Dan’s old zip up hoodies from my wardrobe before putting it on. I began drying my hair, then curling it before applying my make-up. As I was gluing on my fake eye lashes there was a gentle knock on my bedroom door.

I got up and opened it to see Dan stood there looking drop dead gorgeous. Wearing black pants, a crisp white shirt with red braces and a grey and white poka dot dickie bow. 

“Wow” I gasped, my eyes taking in all of his appearance. “You look hot .” I grinned at him as he mirrored my facial expression grinning like a school boy.

“Thank you baby. So is this your outfit then for the evening? Cause if it is...then I’m ditching the boys and staying in with you.” He grinned as his fingers tugged down on my zip, revealing my underwear before his arms snaked around my waist.

“Unfortunately for you it isn’t. I need to put my dress on.” I replied but I was slowly getting pushed back towards my bed.

I felt my calves hit it before falling backwards, pulling Dan down with me. “Oh look what happened?” Dan laughed as he lay on top of me.

“Oh indeed” I laughed “I still need to get ready Mr.” I smile at him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

“Well a five minute cuddle with me won’t do any harm.”

I raised my eyebrow at him smiling cheekily, “Five minutes? You’re losing your touch”

I felt him poke me in my side making me squirm underneath him and grin.

“Just five minutes...I need to go meet the boys. Give Luke a night he won’t forget for his last night of freedom.”

“Be nice though. Remember he could be worse when you have your stag do.”

“Yea I know and ou know…if I’m having a stag party...it’ll be your hen night.”

“Oh really?”

“Yes really. I gave you your promise ring remember Tink...the next one I’ll be giving you will be a sparkly engagement ring.”

I leant up and crushed my lips against his. “I love you. You know that.”

“I love you too” He smiled as I pulled his head back down towards my lips again.

“ you are making it so hard for me to leave you right now with you wearing this.” He smirked running his finger from my bra strap down over my chest and down my stomach, stopping at my knicker lining.

“Not hard just yet.” I winked placing my hand over his crotch “And stop with the teasing.”

“Oh my god.” He moaned resting his forehead on mine.

“Not nice teasing is it.” I giggle as his eyes locked on mine.

“I can’t help it . We’ve not...you know...been together in about a month. I’m so horny.”

“Me too. How about we make ourselves a date for later?”

“For when I get in?”

“Yes. Tonight im not planning on behaving.” I grin at him.