[37] Baby

Three months have passed since the baby shower and today makes the ninth month mark in the pregnancy for Amara.

She and Nate have both been anxiously awaiting the arrival of their little man, they can't wait to meet him, and neither can Easton and I

Since I've been back home, Easton and I have managed to sort out our differences. I know everything there is to know about him and the Corbas, and he's told me about some of the rivals gangs, and the human trafficking ring they're close to ending.

Turns out Chet and Amity were right, yes they do deal drugs and weapons but they also do a lot of good for those in need and knowing all of this makes me love him even more.

"Ready Sweetheart?" Easton asks as he stands behind me, and holds onto my arm attached to the hand which is currently holding a 22

"Ready." I nod

"Alright, your target is right in front of you, line it up and shoot"

I look out in front of me and look at the target on the tree. I move the gun a little higher and pull the trigger

The bullet flys through the air, and it hits the target paper, however not the target. "See I told you I got lucky that night," I tell Easton as I turn to him, my back still facing him

"You'll get there, I'll teach you everything I know." He smirks and presses his lips to mine.

Smiling into our kiss I mumble "you're so sexy when you talk like that"

He spins me around quickly and I wrap my arms around his neck, my hand still holding the gun, but not the trigger.

He lifts me off the ground, my legs wrapping around his waist as he carries me to the closest private place, the garage.

Closing the door behind us, he sits me down on the workbench and takes the gun from my hand, placing the lock on it and places it down next to me. The second he's done that, he moves in between my legs and begins kissing me once more.

I moan softly, as his lips move to my neck, and his hands run up my thighs until they can't move any higher. He removes my panties from under my dress and I hurriedly reach for his pants and undo them, all the while our kiss getting harder, sweat beginning to run off our bodies already, the temperature inside the garage hot.

Lifting me once more he carries me to the hood of his car and places me down. He moves his hands up my thighs once more, hitching my dress as he does. His eyes burning with desire, If there is to be any foreplay I know it won't last long.

He removes his briefs, and takes both of my legs once more, placing one leg on each of his shoulders, lifting my body off the car, and he begins to devour my soaked core.

I moan loudly, my back begins arching, and my eyes close. After a few teasing flicks of his tongue, he pulls my body to the edge of car and sits me up, then without warning drives his hard length into me.

I gasp again at the feeling, just like every time. Somehow he's managed to turn me into some kind of little minx, this is my favourite feeling in the world.

"You like that don't you?" He smirks as he pulls his length almost fully from core before slamming back into me once again.

I moan loudly "Yes baby, I love it." I smirk up at him "But I need you to fuck me hard."

Smirking at my words, he begins smashing his hips hard and fast against mine, hitting me in that good spot over and over just like he always does. I moan loudly, throwing my head back.