After The Benefits End - Part 42

I leaned up and placed my leg over Dan so I was straddling him. I slowly ran my hands through his hair and round the back of his neck. Dan’s arms slid very slowly around my waist and were now stroking my hips gently. His eyes watching me intently...waiting on my answer. I smiled at him before lightly kissing his perfect pink lips “I’d love to.”

The biggest smile appeared on his face before he crushed his lips against mine. He pulled away before placing a light kiss on my forehead.

“So we really doing this then?” he beamed, his fingers still lightly stroking my hips

“Yea, if you still want to?” I giggle stroking behind his ear just the way he likes it

“Of course. I can’t wait to live with you.”

“Dan we live together now.” I laugh at him

“Yes I know...but just us two. I can’t wait to have you to myself.”

“Yea I know, I can’t wait either.”

“Shall we get looking later then?”

“Why can’t we start looking now?” I asked curious.

“Because I said we werent leaving this room until we were hungry...”

“Soooo?” I reply

“Well I’m not hungry yet and I know another way to spend my morning off with my girl” he grinned, “House hunting can be after lunch”

“And what would this other way of spending your morning be?”

“Well...let’s see.” He smirked tugging my top over my head very quickly making my laugh “It involves you being naked.”

“‘Oh really?” I ask tugging at his boxers

“‘Yea and would you believe I have to be naked as well?” he laughs sliding down my knickers

“Oh right.” I grin throwing his boxers onto the floor “So like this then?”

“Yea...”

“What happens next?” I ask as he begins kissing down my neck

“This...” he grins looking up at me before flipping me over so he was leaning on top of me under our quilt.

“Oh I like this.” I smile wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him close to me.

“Yea...me too.” He smirked before pushing his lips onto mine as his hand slips in between my legs.

“Fuck Dan.” I moaned arching my back as he continued, his lips attacking my neck with kisses as I attempted to grab the bedding underneath me. My eyes shutting and my arms pulling him closer to me as I felt myself reaching closer to climax. My heart beat was pounding so hard against my ribcage, and I could feel beads of sweat sliding down my neck and down my chest. As Dan’s lips began to descend down my body my breathing became more erratic. His mouth soon replaced where his hand was and my moaning got louder.

“Sh , they’ll hear us.” Dan laughed looking up at me

“Don’t fucking stop.” I gasped looking at him.

Not long later Dan began kissing up my body and “ crushed my lips onto his. “Thank you.” I cheekily grin at him and he just winks at me before kissing me passionately. We roll over so im lay on top of him and begin kissing down his body to return the favour. I glance up to see Dan’s eyes closed and him biting down on his bottom lip. I began pleasuring him and his fingers began running though my hair.

*knock knock*

“Guys...” I heard Luke shout

“Fuck off Luke we’re busy.” Dan gasped