moving day

A sleepless night passed for gulf, knowing once the sun rises he has to share his home with he's new step dad and he's son. Mew suppasit a gay man. Gulf moved to he's side curled up to where he's hugging himself. Even thou the man who pulled him to the alley was brief he still remembered everything. Looking back gulf knew he shouldn't have walked passed. Before that day he didn't quiet care about gay people and he was a social person but ever since he just couldn't even hang out with anyone besides techno. He was friends with techno since they were 5 he knew techno and techno knew gulf, except for what happened that day. He couldn't bring himself to talk about it. Unwanted hands touching him, unwanted hands over he's mouth. Gulf shuddered.under the pillow. He wished he knew who had saved him. Laying on he's back again he knew the person who pulled him into the alley. He had known once the person said be quiet. It was a school boy who we openly gay and he openly told people he liked qulf and qulf would playfully laugh it off, but this guy didn't handle rejection well. All too soon gulf was looking at he's alarm. He pushed he's feet over the bed and went to take a shower. He stared in the mirror talking to himself.
"I.have to break up there marriage  mew can't stay here."
"Gulf, hurry come down its time to eat, they should be here any moment."
He groaned, without a second thought he went to he's back pack and started to put clothes into it.
Ill Just stay at technos for a little bit. Going down he sits at the table with he's back pack near he's feet. He's mom eyeing him.
"Gulf?" She questioned.
"What's your back pack doing down here its Saturday."
"I'm going to spend the night at technos."
He's mother huffs.
"Gulf you need to be here and help them un pack, we've talked about this."
"Mom i.think there old enough to do this by themselves."
Lily rolles her eyes. She gets up from the table grabs gulfs pack back.
"Old enough or not your staying home, mew has prepared a welcoming dinner even thou i should be doing that."
"Mom please i don't need to be here."
Before anymore arguing the doorbell rung. He's mom eyeing him.
"Gulf you are staying that's final."
Lily gets up from the table to open the door.
"Come on gulf." Lily yelled behind her.
With a growl he gets up and waits behind he's mother. She swings the door open to two smiling faces. Grabbing at a box she looks back and motions to gulf to gather mews box. With a eye roll he gets it from.mew, mew has a small smile on he's face. Gulf tried very hard not to touch mew, but mew had other plans he planned to tease gulf. For a brief moment mews hand was on gulfs and he let go of the box.
"Ssorry." He stuttered.
Mew chuckled. Both walked in. Kom was talking to Lily and mew was shutting the door while gulf was mumbling to himself.
"Gulf show your step brother to he's new room upstairs please."
He stopped and groaned. Looking back at mew waiting for him he motions with he's head to follow him. They go up the stairs to the empty bedroom. He sits down the box and mew being right behind him goes towards the blinds and opens them. Gulf looks at mews back he starts feeling an unknown heart thump. He's lips part in a weird shape.
"Did my heart just skip a beat why?" He thought. Quickly shaking he's head he tries to leave. Mew grabs he's hand, gulfs looks down and into mews eyes. Mew laughs.
"Where are you going?" "I need a tour guide."
Gulf grumbles and with he's other hand forces mews to open. There hands drop and mew slowly walks to gulf making him uncomfortable and eventually he's back is flat on the door.
"What are you doing?" He questions.
Mew shrugs.
"Trying to cure your narrow mindedness."
With that mew heads closer to gulf slightly pushing he's fingers into gulfs cheek running them down he's neck. He's ears go red. He roughly pushes mew back.
" i.told you to stay away from me."
Gulf.walks out to only be stop momentarily by mews words.
"You can't avoid your new step brother, especially since we're in the same house." He chuckled.
Gulf swings around looking straight into those brown eyes.
"Just watch, you homo ill do what i must for my mother and i, im don't want someone like you here." He flips off mew who is left stunned at he's behaviour.