054 | SEMI EITA

one shot is titled— LAST CHRISTMASinspired by the song by wham!a christmas special one shot

inspired by the song by wham!
a christmas special one shot

"They're here!" Shoyo's shrill voice echoed in the small cabin.

Tobio, who was drinking coffee spilled the beverage all over his coat. Beside him seated Kei who stifled his laughter.

"Let's go," Koushi took your hand in his, following behind a bickering Tobio, Shoyo and Kei.

Daichi and the others were already waiting by the metal railings. Koushi scolded Shoyo who almost slipped because of the snow. You laughed, shaking your head at their antics. Soon, a black car came into view.

You couldn't hide the anticipation in your stomach. Its been a year since you've last saw him and you couldn't deny the fact that you missed him dearly but the past should stay in the past. Koushi returned by your side, holding your hand in his.

The doors to the car open, revealing Eita who looked at all of you. You noticed the way his eyebrows dipped in a frown, seeing your hand intertwined with another. What came next was a woman who clung to his bicep, looking upward shyly.

"Hey everyone!!" Shoyo and Yuu screamed, obnoxiously waving their arms around.

"SHOYO!!!' Tendou jumped from the car, making a loud entrance before speeding towards the two.

Tooru came out of the car next, muttering profanities followed by Hajime and Wakatoshi casually chatting.

The newly-arrived friends trudged up the hill. You and the others waited up top, all lined up to welcome them. You can't help but feel stressed and nervous, biting your lip in thought of what the woman meant to Eita.

"You okay babe?" Koushi whispered in your ear.

You laughed, "Yeah. But you know how chaotic it would get if Tooru and Wakatoshi are in one room." Koushi smiled at you, bending down to kiss your head. Shoyo, Yuu and Kei's "ewww" resonating in the background.

Eita came up first, with the woman in tow. He greeted Daichi with a hug, the others with a pat on the back. Koushi approached him with a wide smile.

"Eita, what's up man!"

Eita's eyes shone. They were bestfriends way back in College, way back before he met you. They engaged themselves in a conversation, asking how it was like to work in America, etc.

You stood as stiff as a wooden plank when the three approached you. Koushi wrapped an arm around your shoulder, pressing your side against him. "Eita, this is my girlfriend."