Table Turned

Author Note:

This chapter is beta'd by FHEtsuko.

Sorry for the late update. Your satisfaction is my priority so I am giving my best to deliver the best few chapters to end this fanfiction, so please bear with me. Anyway, Happy New Year! Hope you managed to achieve your goals last year and set new goals for the new year!

Warning: possible act of violence, blood, OOC, teary and embarrassing moments (maybe) and need lots of imagination.

Additional Note: I will refer Boboiboy as Original when he was referred by the elementals, and as Boboiboy when he was referred by his friends and in the narration.

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

"Where are all these reinforcements coming from?! They should be busy fighting my pack separately! Don't tell me, all my pack have already been defeated by them?!"

Nomi growled in frustration as he saw the TEMPUR-A soldiers slowly advanced towards his location with Admiral Tarung on the lead. Nomi then turned to face the illuminating stone box, his only hope to win this battle.

Nomi heard about Nadhogg from Dalik and read about the buried incident centuries ago from some reports that he 'found' in the galactic council archieves, about how the elemental users sealed a device rumoured to be the most dangerous weapon in the galaxy centuries ago, the weapon which its power said to be so powerful that can destroy a planet instantly. Nomi grinned madly, if he managed to activate this thing, nothing can stop him anymore. The entire galaxy would be in his grasp.

Nomi continued to channel the remaining elemental powers through the suit, and the box glowed brighter. Suddenly, the two holes in the box widen until they were in sized of a small kid, they actually look like sort of entrance into the box. Nomi looked the box excitedly. "So I have to enter the box, huh?"

Before he entered, he heard the sounds of flapping wings so he turned around and saw the elemental master... the human cub knelt down on the ground whileheld his head in pain. The shadow manipulator just dispelled his bird shadow as he supported the human cub from collapsing on the ground altogether.

Nomi just smirked as he the human cub told his companion about them being too late while clutching his head in pain, the shadow manipulator looked at the now unsealed box with dreaded face.

"Welcome elemental master, pity that you arrive a bit late to the party." Nomi laughed as Fang punched the ground in frustration. Boboiboy lifted his head in difficulties to look at the box. He was in a lot of pain, he felt like his head would explode.

Nomi walked towards the box as he spoke, "As interesting seeing you being devastated for your loss and the impending doom of your planet, I need to speed things up as we are really way behind the schedule."

He stopped after a few steps and turned to looked at Boboiboy, "I heard that you can seal it, as the elemental users did sealed it in the past. I will ensure that no one can seal Nadhogg again."

Nomi took out a gun and aimed it at Boboiboy. Boboiboy was breathing heavily with head in his hands again, eyes shut tightly as he tried to withstand with the pain in his skull. Fang's eyes widen in shock as he stood in front of Boboiboy, shielding his friend from the offending threat. Nomi just chuckled.