Surprise (Tom Holland)

Requested by StillWritingUsername: "Can you do a Tom imagine where you have a kid with Tom, but then break up and don't tell him about it, and then he finds out later?"

I sat on the icy tiled floor of my bathroom, tears pouring down my face as I stared blankly at the wall that I was sat opposite. My eyes flicked to the three positive pregnancy tests that lay next to me, my mind not wanting to believe that this was actually happening. Maybe I'd accidentally bought three prank kits instead of real ones. Maybe I'd somehow stolen a pregnant woman's pee and forgotten that it wasn't mine when doing the tests. I groaned and buried my face into my hands as I knew that those thoughts were stupid. I was pregnant, and there was no getting around it. I sniffed and rose to my feet, looking briefly at my tired reflection in the mirror as I grabbed my phone and clicked on "contacts". I scrolled through, gulping as I stopped at the name of the father. Tom Holland, my ex-boyfriend. I gulped, feeling sick just at the thought of having to see him again. Sure, I had been in love with him, but our two-year relationship had ended badly when we had had a massive fight about him being away all of the time and how I felt like I wasn't even dating him anymore, both of us yelling horrible things, including him shouting that I shouldn't have dated him in the first place if I couldn't handle the distance. I sighed, knowing that if I was going to keep this baby, or even not keep it, I had to tell him. I took a deep breath before typing out a text and pressing "send".

Hours had passed since I had texted Tom, and I had heard nothing. I paced nervously in my living room, biting on my nail as I waited for him to arrive. Or waited for him to not come at all, I didn't what to expect at this point. Suddenly, the doorbell rang, making me stop in my tracks and look at the wooden structure. I took a deep breath and swallowed my nerves before walking to it and opening the door. Tom stood there, hands in his leather jacket pockets and in his usual attire of black jeans, a white t-shirt and gelled hair. We had been separated for two months now and somehow he looked even better than he did when we broke up, which I didn't think would be possible.

"Hey." He mumbled, his slightly clenched jaw and straight face telling me that he really didn't want to be here.

"Hey, um...come in." I gulped as I stepped to the side. He nodded and looked down as he wandered in, looking around my apartment as he did.

"You might want to take a seat, Tom, I need to talk to you." I spoke, trying to keep my voice steady. He looked at me.

"Oh, so now you want to talk? Only took you until the end of our relationship." He scoffed. My eyes widened slightly.

"And what the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I returned his scoff.

"You know what it means. It means that you never said a word about our issues until using them to break up with me." He nodded.

"Tom, don't lie to yourself, you knew that there were issues, long before we broke up, yet did you do anything to help them? No." I spat, making his eyes widen.

"I did everything to help, what the fuck are you on about?! I constantly took breaks from filming that I couldn't really afford to take because you felt lonely, I flew you out countless times because I couldn't get off of work but still wanted to see you, fuck, Y/N, I even rented you a fucking house in LA so that you could be close to me, so don't you stand there and say that I did nothing to help!" he yelled. I scoffed and shook my head, looking down to avoid his gaze.

"Look, I didn't invite you over to fight, I actually need to talk to you." I spoke.

"Out with it, then? What's so important that you HAVE to tell me?" he spat. I'm pregnant, I thought as I looked back up at him. But I was not prepared for the look that I saw on Tom's face. It was one that I had never seen on him before, a look filled with pure hatred and anger. Pure hatred and anger for me.