Chapter 2

[3rd Person POV]

"Are you feeling okay, Tanjiro chan?"

Y/N sat beside Tanjiro's bed side at the Butterfly Estate's Medical ward.

The Older Kamado just got done receiving harsh Recovery training in order to get their bodies into shape along with Inosuke Hashibira, who Y/N legitimately still thinks has a boar for a head.

"I'm...gonna be fine...don't worry..."
Tanjiro replied weakly as Y/N could only give him a look in worry.

Zenitsu's scared chattering can be heard as Y/N took a little peek at him, Y/N didn't want him to be alone and scared so he approached the blonde.

"Zenitsu chan, how're you doing?"

"I-I'm doing fine so far, recovery has been good, and I'm gonna join these guys in training soon! WAAAAH!! I'M HONESTLY SO SCARED!! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?! AM I GONNA GET KILLED?! ALL THESE STRESS IS BAD FOR MY HEART!!"

Y/N winced at the yelling as he is just right beside Zenitsu since he moved from Tanjiro's to his side.

After gently rubbing his ears, Y/N patted Zenitsu's back as a form of comforting him.

"It won't be so bad! I have a feeling that you'll enjoy the training and even ace it!"

"You have so much faith that it's blinding, Y/N."

"E-Eh? Is it a bad thing?"

"No, it does it's purpose."

Zenitsu then clung to Y/N and asked him...

"Do you know the various tortures they're gonna enact on me?! Do you think I might be able to get out alive?! Tell me, TEEEELLLLL MEEEEE!!!!"
Zenitsu roughly rocked Y/N as the boy struggled to get Zenitsu off of him.

"W-Well...I've trained under Shinobu Nee-chan before, and it isn't at all bad. It mostly involves Breathing Techniques though."

"A-Are they gonna beat me to the ground using their Breath Techniques?!"

"A-Ahahahaha....I don't know about that, the way they train tends to change sometimes, sorry!"

"AH! YOU'RE OF NO HELP AT ALL!! WHAT AM I GONNA DOOO!!! I'M PROBABLY GONNA DIE THE MOMENT I STAAAAAAARTTT!!!"

"I-I think you'll be fine, Zenitsu chan."
Y/N patted the Thunder Breath user's shoulder.

"*sniffle* You really think so...?"
Zenitsu looked up to the Sharingan user.

"Yeah! I look up to Zenitsu chan after all!"

"THEN I MUSN'T WASTE YOUR FAITH IN ME! I SWEAR, AS YOUR SENPAI, THAT I'M GONNA ACE THAT RECOVERY TRAINING ONCE I GET TO JOIN!"
Zenitsu declared, unaware that Y/N has a higher skill level than he is.

"Go, Zenitsu chan!!"
Y/N cheered in order to give him some more confidence.

"Y/N san?"
A squeaky voice came from the door.

"Oh? Kiyo chan!"

"Y/N san!!!"

Kiyo ran to hug Y/N as Y/N patted her head whilst she did so, she was followed by Sumi and Naho who also ran to hug Y/N.

"We didn't know you were gonna visit!"
Sumi pouted at the boy who sheepishly rubbed the back of his own head.

"Ehh...I didn't have the time to give everyone a heads up, I just kinda went for it, also, Mitsuri Chan's talking to Shinobu Nee-Chan at the moment, and she doesn't know that I'm here! I plan to surprise her later, so keep it a secret, okay???"
Y/N touched his lips to form a "hush" motion as a way to show the secrecy of his "mission" he also managed to look like a certain Supreme Leader we all know and love.