Chapter 37

After getting his orders from cooler salza heads over to the dining area in the ship where a large amount of aliens were sitting down and just as salza enters the room they all look over at him.

(Male Alien with red skin): Yo salza does lord cooler want us to do something?

(Salza): Yes he wants a group of you to scout out a planet called glace in the north galaxy

(Female Alien with blue skin): Glace? I heard it is a planet that looks like a big ball of ice.

(Tall Male Alien with purple skin): Ball of ice? that is interesting.

(Male Alien with purple skin): Does lord cooler want to destroy it or enslave it?

(Salza): As of right now he just wants a group to scout it out to what the planet holds.

(Female Alien with green skin): Alright I am bored sitting around here doing noting so I am on board for this mission.

(Salza): Anyone else?

A large amount of the aliens puts her hands up which makes salza smile a bit.

(Salza): Alright then you lot take one of the other ships and head over to the planet glace and since this mission is only a scout mission you all best look around for just a bit and then head straight back to your ship.

(Group): Yes sir!

Salza moves out of the way as the group runs out of the diner however just as the last four were about to leave salza stands in front of them.

(Salza): Not you four.

(Small fat male alien with red skin): Why?

(Salza): You see lord cooler has asked for a few of the crew to help him with training.

(Large skinny male alien with green skin): Why not just asked you and the rest of the armored core?

(Salza): We will most likely be brought in as well to help but for now I shall be selecting you four to help.

(Large skinny male alien with green skin): Um sure I guess I could help but knowing how strong lord cooler is I doubt any of us can even help at all.

(Small male alien with blue skin): Yeah he does have a point people of our power level would not really do much to help train with lord cooler.

(Salza): (sinister laugh) I am sure lord cooler with find something to improve on so I would advice you all head over right now after all you don't want to keep lord cooler waiting.

(Male alien with purple skin): Haha it would be fun to finally get strong enough to grind you into dust salza.

Salza narrows his eyes at the alien but then smiles.

(Salza): You are quite cocky for someone of your power level.

(Male alien with purple skin): True my power level is not all that high but with lord cooler training me I will finally surpass you and your pathetic crew of idiots.

A massive amount of killing intent comes off of salza as his aura slowly erupts out of him which makes the other 3 aliens scared but the last one simply stands there with a cocky grin on his face but instead of a fight happening salza powers down and takes a deep breath.

(Salza): You may have a cocky attitude right now but you probably won't keep that attitude for long.

(Male alien with purple skin): Oh yeah and why's that?

(Salza): (evil grin) You will find out soon enough now go to the training area now.

The alien with purple skin snorts and walks past salza while hitting his left shoulder which does not faze salza and soon enough the other 3 walk out as well.

(Salza): Poor fools. 

They all make there way over to the training area and they all stand in the middle with salza waiting by the entrance and they all wait for a good while until the entrance to the training area opens and cooler slowly makes his way into the room.

(Cooler): So these are the ones you selected?

(Salza): Yes I noticed there not really all that impressive during missions with the two small ones being very cowardly when in a dangerous mission while the tall one is a pretty normal soldier who does his job and the last one here is just someone who is quite full of himself and expects to gain something from his training session.

(Cooler): Hmmmm interesting what do you want to gain from this?

(Male alien with purple skin): I simply only want to gain power to surpass that fool salza and everyone else in his stupid squad and crush everyone of them for taking all the glory that should clearly belong to us for charging in head first into battle and dealing with the threat while salza and his clowns simply clean up the scraps and get all the credit while we are all just thrown away! 

(Cooler): I see so anger and revenge is what drives you and while that is a great way to fuel yourself.....

Suddenly cooler vanishes and appear infront of the purple alien and simply punches his stomach which causes the alien to cough out blood and get send flying back and hits the wall behind him hard enough to knock him clean out.

(Cooler): It can leave you open for attacks and can make you look like a fool.

The purple alien falls onto the floor with the other 3 aliens standing there in shock but that quickly turns to fear as they look from the purple alien and then back to cooler who has a sinister grin on his face.

(Cooler): You best be ready because I am going to put you weaklings through pain that only my worst enemies feel.

Cooler dashes towards the three standing aliens while roaring at the top of his lungs and as cooler gets close enough to the small fat alien he attacks him with the last thing the small fat alien seeing is a dark purple punch connecting with his face before everything goes black.

(A/n): Done and done this one was fun to do and I do know that the current point in the story is kinda not really that exciting but I will say this things do get crazy later on so stay toned for that but for now I shall take a break and then the next day I will continue working on the crimson pearl story.