𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖖

╭─────────────────╮

𝓐𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓼
𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔤𝔬𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔥𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤, 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰.

╰─────────────────╯

Gen Asagiri, a slim young man with his hair split between right half, which is white with the hair reaching his chin, although the left half is short and black.

He was introduced to be Tsukasa's spy to confirm Senku's demise.

He went on a mission after you were revived, that's why you haven't met him formally yet. But Tsukasa has ordered you to accompany Gen when the time comes - both of you will be looking for Senku's dead remains.

Of course, you were informed of a person named Ishigami Senku.

The more you learned about Senku's purpose, the more you saw how twisted Tsukasa's ideology was.

But who were you to complain? He saved you, even if your heart tells you otherwise that you were in the wrong.

Eyes followed you as you entered Shishio Tsukasa's domain.

"That's the woman Tsukasa-san's been looking for all this time..." You heard various voices murmured as you walked along with Tsukasa - a titter erupted from their throats.

"Is she really gonna be of any use?" A muscular man mocked while the group of fighters roared with laughter, it wasn't even amusing but you paid no mind to it - not even an ounce.

Tsukasa, who looked down. He sighed. "You'll understand if you can evade her arrows."

"This pipsqueak? I doubt." It was a cruel mocking laughter. But, you felt nothing.

Why? What bursted from your lips was a chortle, clearly deemed your predicament amusing.

"I suppose we should settle this fairly in a duel, no?" you propounded, the intention behind your perking lips wasn't something that can be easily ensured - mischievous and mocking.

"Although I am not built to fight within close proximities, so how about we use a bow and arrow instead?" You smiled, but it wasn't a pleasant one.

"If you were able to evade the arrows, you live but if you don't - you will be severly injured."

"Very well, we already have your weapon prepared. Please give it to Miss Diana." Shishio Tsukasa ordered one of his men to fetch the bow, along with the arrows.

Finally, armed - you bought it closer to your face for further inspection.

It was intricately hand-crafted, it wasn't exactly as what you have remembered from your memory but it was strong enough to withstand pressure from pulling the bowstrings.

"Begin."

At the cue, you began to sprint away from the empire's geographical location - it wasn't too far nor near either. It was just the right range for you to deliver a fatal blow inconspicuously.