23.

I got home in a good mood. A calm Midnight was sipping coffee at the table.

"Oh, hello Nemuri-san" I greeted her with a smile.

"Hi there, (y/n)." She smiled in response.
"How was school?"

"Pretty good actually. Aizawa-san told us that we're going to train at USJ tomorrow."

"Oh? Sounds interesting. What do you think about it?" She took another sip from her coffee.

"Hmmm I dunno honestly." I sat next to her. "I may or may not have a bad feeling about it." I looked absently at the wall.

"Ooooh?" Her interest grew significantly.
"Why is that?"

"Like I said, I have no clue Nemuri-san."
Then she suddenly stood up and kissed the tip of my head .

"You're strong, (y/n). Even if something bad has to happen, I know you can deal with it. And don't forget that Aizawa will be there with you all. Don't worry too much about it, okay?" She smiled warmly. "Have fun and do your best."

"Thank you, Nemuri-san." I said, playing with my fingers under the table. Her words realle made me feel at ease.
She patted me on the back and went to her room. Honestly, I started looking forward for the next day.
I changed from the school uniform and put on some for training. I got up to the roof and started warming up. The sun was setting, and in it's light I trained martial arts all evening. I punched and kicked the air till I was all sweaty and my legs got tired. It was pretty dark when I finished. I collapsed on the cement floor and started breathing deeply, looking at the sky. Even if I were in a city, the stars started appearing one by one. Soon, there were a lot of them. I instantly relaxed, remembering the old times when I was patroling the city with... Tomura. The same stars. I closed my eyes, trying not to 'wake up' any more memories. After some time, something odd happened. The darkness in front of my eyes gathered in a 'pile'. It was pulsing and constantly moving. Suddenly, it took another form, that of the silhouette from my nightmares.

Your time is near, (y/n)...

And faded, laughing evily. I shot my eyes open and stood up, breathing heavily. It was pitch black outside, so God knows how much time I stayed there. I looked around just to aknowledge that I'm still on the roof. I went home and Midnight was nowhere to be seen.

"Maybe she left for her night shift..." I said in a tired voice. And even if she was there, I didn't plan to tell her what happened. I wasn't sure if she would be able to help me that time. I took a cold shower, and went instantly to sleep.

I promise action in the next chapter lol