CHAPTER 32

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR GODDESS AND KIM TAEHYUNG'S QUEEN KIM JISOO!!!YOU DESERVE ALL THE LOVE CHICHU-SSI😘😍And hello Sugarchu and Jisooseohyun sorry I was not able to acknowledge you on the last chapter anyway thanks for commenting😊”

CHAPTER 32

*Kim Taehyung*

Naver: ‘How to seduce a woman’

I clicked search and articles popped on the screen, I scrolled down to look for the best way then my eyes landed on one of the article entitled: Steps on seducing your woman

I nodded as I clicked it.

Is your woman hard to woo these days?

Yeah, I think she's been avoiding me” I answered as if I was talking directly to the author of this article.

Acting cold?

“Not cold but...a little awkward, maybe I've been seducing her the wrong way”

Damn I never seduced a woman in my life, since most women are most likely to offer themselves to me willingly.

I continued to scroll down the article.

Then here's some steps for you to seduce your woman.

1. Set up the place

-Set up the place romantically, as women likes romantic things, of coursw it should be in a private place. Here are some romantic setting ideas:

My mouth formed an ‘o’ shape as I browsed the pictures below, some are from the seashore, mostly in a living room and...bedrooms?

2. Set up the mood

-after setting the place you should make the mood between the two of you, break the ice. You could either talk with each other with wine or have a movie marathon together, according to our survey with some guys, drinking wine while watching a movie is the best way to succeed in seducing your woman.

Then some comments were shown

Theodore95: I've tried watching with my girlfriend over a glass of wine and it totally set the mood, guys should try it if they wanna seduce their girls.

YeonGom0330: agreed when I did that it was a hundred percent successful! Kekeke

TaTa16: with this method my wife and I....kekekeke

Nice I think this is the most effective way then, but what movie should we watch? Hmm...better search it later.

3. Catch the right moment
-Of course if you either chose to just talk or watch a movie, you need to find the right timing to hold her hand and have skinships with each other.

S-skinship?” I uttered as I felt my face heated up, I slapped my cheeks hard enough to shake off weird thoughts popping in my head.

4. Sugar coated words
-Of course, women likes not just romantic actions but also sweet words from their man. Tell her how beautiful she is for you and anything that comes from your heart.

“Oooh I can do that”

5. Fighting!
-if you've done all the first four step then feel the mood, if you think it's time to do it, do it slowly but surely.Here are some videos to demonstrate to you how you should start it for beginners.