15: Drunk

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Taehyung! You little piece of tennis ball.. come here" Hoseok was running behind Taehyung as that little fluff ball snatched his phone and started running into the kitchen.

"Tae... if dinner burns, you will pay for it in front of JK," Hoseok said while running behind him and he grinned when Taehyung quickly stopped and moved back to give the phone back. Hoseok wanted to laugh so loudly and he almost did that but his gaze fell on a figure, standing in the doorway of the kitchen may be trying to hide.

Taehyung pouted and sit down on the floor of the kitchen with crossed legs.

Hoseok was confused why Jungkook was staring at Taehyung like that.. but he didn't say anything. He turned back but only to fall on the floor as he tripped due to a sack?.. no.. due to Taehyung who was sitting right behind him on the floor.

"Sh*t" He groaned while rubbing his butt but soon, the kitchen was filled with sweet giggles. He looked up to find Taehyung, giggling, and laughing while clapping his hands in amusement.

"You..... just wait" Hoseok yelled at him again and Taehyung quickly run outside while screaming.

"Ahhhh sorry. It wasn't intentional " He said while running out of the kitchen but this time it was Hoseok's turn to laugh as Taehyung bumped into a hard chest and fell back on the floor.

"Ah hyung.." He winced in pain with closed eyes while rubbing his butt. He opened his eyes to find a hand stretched in front of him.. he quickly looked up to see the person.

"Come on.. get up," Jungkook said while holding his smile. Taehyung frowned but took his hand with a little hesitation. Something happened to Jungkook's evil mind, that he jerked him so forcefully that the poor boy directly landed on his chest.. bumping hard but thanks to Jungkook's strong grip he didn't fall back again.

A small yelp left his lips when he bumped and Jungkook thought that a shiver ran down his spine when their body collided lightly. On the contrary, Taehyung was too much surprised to understand anything so he let the Mafia boss handle him.

Hoseok who was laughing like crazy, quickly stopped when he saw both males in the doorway, Taehyung in the arms of Jungkook. He silently slipped towards the stove, paying attention to both males but pretending like he was attending dinner.

A burning smell soon filled the whole kitchen and Taehyung scrunched his nose and stirred in Jungkook's hold, who quickly let him go. Both of them looked back at Hoseok who was side-eyeing them.

"Hyunggggg.. dinner." Taehyung whispered yell at Hoseok who widened his eyes in realization and quickly saw burned food. He turned off the stove and pouted as all of his efforts of the whole hour is now burned.

"It wasn't my fault... you burned it" Taehyung quickly stated while pouting but nope Hoseok became evil.

"Don't you dare Kim Taehyung.. you are going to pay for it" He was about to grab the petite boy but Taehyung quickly ran and hide behind Jungkook to save his life? Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's shirt from behind and for a moment Jungkook thought that he is no more in the world. 

What is happening to me? The raven-haired questioned himself.

"Mr. Jeon.. it wasn't m-my fault.. he is scamming m-me," Taehyung mumbled in low voice and Jungkook is now back to the normal world. He looked back at Taehyung who was gazing at the ground while fidgeting his fingers, his eyes filled with fear now.

"Pl-please don't punish m-me, Mr. Jeon." And those words were so much hurtful to Jungkook. Taehyung still felt that he will hurt him. Why the boy is so much afraid of him? It sends a pang to his heart. He wanted to make him assure that he won't hurt him anymore... but how?