[2]

You ducked in attempts to avoid the blasterfire. You felt someone grab your arm and drag you to the side, it was Mando. You saw him use his wrist panel, he pressed a few buttons then looked up. The Mandalorian lifted his blaster and you grabbed his shoulder. "We have to bring him in alive." You said and the Mando nodded. "I know." He said and he then shot, you both heard a yelp from the end of the hallway.

You both ran to the end of the hallway to find a man with an odd taste in clothing, gripping his arm as he sat on the floor. "Nice shot." You said and Mando nodded. You binded the mans wrist's together and picked him up by his non-injured arm.

"Our drop-off location won't be to the guild. The Empire wants him directly handed over to them." Mando informed you and you nodded. You both walked down a small hallway which lead back to the Razor Crest. "I'll watch him down here." You said and the Mando nodded, "It shouldn't take us long." The Mando said as he climbed up the ladder to the cockpit.

Soon you felt the ship disconnect from the rebel transport and fly off into space. You kept a sharp watch on the bounty known as Lando. He was surprisingly quiet given his loud outfit which was all kinds of colors and his cape was something else. But you were always around bounty hunters, so you must have grown used to the darker clothing they wore.

Thankfully the ride to the drop-off location seemed short and you unloaded the bounty as well as pulled out the badges you collected. A tall and elderly man approached, his face was sunken in and he was very pale, but his blue eyes spoke volumes. "We have your bounty." You said as you pushed the bounty forward. "Job well done. Your compensation is on its way here, since we did have to add extra for the badges we recieved. Hang tight and you will recieve your pay." He said, his stance stiff and professional. You walked back to the Mando who was standing idly.

"Do you have some sort of name in the Empire?" He asked and you looked at him with a confused look on your face. "No.. Why?" You asked and Mando subtly motioned towards a group of officers who kept glancing at you and then a holopad. "Because your catching a lot of eyes here." Mando said and you shrugged. "Maybe it's the first time they've seen a female hunter." You smirked to which you recieved no reply.

The same group of officers who kept glancing at you approached. "Ma'am, we're going to need you to come with us." One of them said, you noticed the Mando go from leaning casually on a wall to standing on both his feet and his fists clentched.

"I'm sorry?" You asked as you looked at the officer confused. The officer cleared his throat, clearly intimidated, "Well, we believe you are an accomplice in a leading of a rebel rally." He said and a storm trooper came up to you with handcuffs. You reluctantly placed your wrists together as you looked at the Mando with a plea on your face. "I didn't- I'm a bounty hunter." You said as you turned to the officer. "We will bring you into questioning." He said and you turned to the Mandalorian. "Talk to the Guildmaster for me please! He'll know what to do!" You said as you were being dragged away, the Mando wanted to follow you but was being blocked by two other stormtroopers.

You sat impatiently in a cell by yourself, your head was in your hands as you ran many scenarios through your head of how everything was going to happen. Some were good, like the Guildmaster clearing things up. And some were bad, like ending up in jail forever.

Suddenly the blast door opened and you looked up. It was a stormtrooper. "It's time for your interview, hunter." He said coldly. You stood up and put your wrists together, he binded them together in an instant. You were brought to a cold and dimly lit room and you plopped down onto a chair. In front of you was an Imperial Officer. "Y/N, you must know why you're here." He said as he opened up a file on his holo tablet.

"I really don't know. All I've been told is that I'm a suspect to a rebellion rally?" You question and the investigator. He scoffs and passes the holotablet to you. "More than just a suspect. You were there and we have evidence to believe you are a leading officer in the Rebel Alliance." He pointed out a picture of what looked like you, but in different clothing. You could most definitely say that was not you. "No that is not me sir, I am a bounty hunter for the Bounty Hunter's Guild." You said as you pointed at the picture. "I hunt people who disobey the law. I bring justice!" You said, you were becoming angry that they could assume that you were some criminal.

"Then tell me, who is this?" He asks and you laugh sarcastically. "I don't know! You tell me. No disrespect but I don't think you are looking into the right places. And by putting me under arrest because you might have a so called clue that I am a supposed suspect in a rebel rally!" You slammed your balled fists onto the table, which were still binded together.

You heard the storm troopers behind you begin to approach but the man held up his hand. "Listen ma'am, if I had it my way you wouldn't be in a cell. But you wouldn't be free. I am only here to investigate this matter." He said as he took his holotablet back.

"When was this rally?" You asked and the man scrolled through the information for a moment. "It happened two weeks ago." He said as he set down the tablet. You looked him in the eye.

"I have proof that I wasn't there."