𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐫. 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐫. 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥

"You stood up for Lucas and not me

"You stood up for Lucas and not me." Maya told Riley as they were in the school.

"I didn't stand up for Lucas." Riley denied.

"You didn't disagree with him!" Maya yelled at Riley.

"Well, when you really think about it he wasn't really wrong." Riley tried to reason.

"Who cares?!" Maya exclaimed.

"Oh, right and wrong don't matter now?" Riley asked her.

"The only thing that matters now is you and me." Maya told her. "When have I ever not stood up for you?"

"When I'm wrong." Riley responded.

"You're always wrong." Maya told her causing her to gasp. "Or you're always right. Who cares I don't listen I just stick up for you automatically."

"Ooh, chick fight!" Zay exclaimed as he got closer to the group. "Chick fight right here, ladies and gentlemen. One dollar to see the shocker by the lockers." He then sat next to Lucas. "Brought to you by Zay Babineaux Enterprise."

"Knock it off." Isabella whispered yelled at him slapping him upside the head.

"I'm not gonna be the cause of this." Lucas told Maya and Riley as he walked up to them.

"Too late, Huckleberry." Maya madly told him.

"Yeah, huckleberry." Zay laughed to himself.

"You know why it happened, Maya?" Lucas asked her as Isabella walked up to the lockers leaning against them. "All you do is call me names. I finally struck back once."

"This has nothing to do with you, who I will deal with later." Maya threatened him.

"Yee." Farkle, Zay, and Lucas backed up.

"This happened because she didn't stick up for me." Maya pointed to her best friend.

"I didn't stick up for him." Riley denied shaking her head.

"But you didn't disagree." Isabella added in knowing how it feels to be called something.

"How could she disagree with him, he's right?" Farkle asked her walking up to Isabella and the girls.

"You want to be next?!" Maya exclaimed pointing at him.

Farkle smiled with wide eyes saying, "I want to be first!"

"Yee." Maya and Riley backed up but Maya smiled a bit.

"He's right, you know." Zay added in to Farkle's previous question.