Chapter 17: Love And Lust

Mercedes

After taking a shower I went through my closet looking for my most formal outfit. James was officially going to sign a contract with the 'big investors'. If I'm going to be supporting him in a room full of billionaires I have to dress the part.

I took out a white Dolce and Cabana suit James bought me. As I put on the white dress I struggled getting the zip to fully go up. After managing to get it only halfway I decided to give up on it. Nothing fits anymore with this baby bump.

Under my clothes I chose to wear the sexiest lingerie I own. A white lace bra with a matching thong. I want James to enjoy fucking me on his desk as much as he enjoys putting his signature on that piece of paper.

"Good morning love birds" I said joining Cathy and James in the kitchen. They both turned to me. "Good morning" they said smiling. I lifted my eyebrow and looked them both in the eye.

"Sleep well last night?" I asked pouring myself a cup of tea. "Yes" Cathy replied with a blush before taking a sip of her coffee. I looked to James dressed in his Saint Lauren suit. "Looking sharp Mr Jacobs" I said giving him a wink.

He smiled returning the wink. "You two  should get going" Cathy said slaping James' ass. 

"You look so beautiful" James said as we pulled out of the driveway. "You don't look to bad yourself Mr Jacobs" I said in a British accent. "Holy fuck. Don't call me that, I might pull over and fuck you right here." he said holding my thigh.

"Well then I should say it more often" I said biting my lip.

James

During the meeting I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I watched as she struggled to open a pack of mints in silence. I'd give her a wink regularly and her cheeks would turn red.

She was nearly fully asleep when everybody started clapping. She quickly snapped out of her nap and joined everyone as if nothing had happened.

Then I realized everyone was looking at me. "Mr Jacobs" the guy at the end of the table said. I stood in front of everyone reading off of the paper with the speech Mercedes prepared for me.

The room went quiet as I retrieved a pen and bent down to sign the paper. Everyone stood up cheering as I signed the contract.

"Drinks on me at the club down the road" Franklin yelled from across the room. What a bastard. He took his hand through his oily hair before giving me a hug. He reeked of cigars and sweat as he pulled me to his chest.

"Look at you man" he said slapping my shoulder. He took heavy breaths and rubbed his belly. I just smiled and gave a nod as I couldn't risk having his awful breath in my mouth.

"Well what do you say. Three rounds. On me." he said then came closer. "And the females" he said followed by an awful laugh. "Thanks but I don't drink during work hours" I said and walked away dismissively.

Being the pest he is, he followed me as I approached Mercedes. "Congratulations" she said as she jumped into my arms. We then turned to find a smiling Franklin staring at us.

"Franklin this is my assistant, Mercedes, Franklin" I said. "Nice to meet you" Mercedes said shaking Franklin's hand. "Same here. You seem like a lovely woman. We should chat sometime" he said with a smile. But knowing Franklin he was filled with lust by just looking at her.

I pulled Mercedes closer as I saw her move in discomfort. Franklin's eyes moved directly to my hand on her waist and I moved it  immediately. He rubbed his hands together before smiling. "Well, how's it going with Catherine" he asked. "Franklin we would love to stay and chat but we really have to get going" I said trying to dismiss ourselves.
"What a pity. Again it was lovely meeting you Merc" he said looking at her. "Mercedes" I said pushing past him.