3. Mason; bromance?

I loved that game we just played, if it wasn't so close to closing I'd of given him a rematch but we would never get to finish and it would be pointless ending in unfinished arguments over who would of won. I suppose that he probably was about to win fair and square if not for his accidental loss but he was too consuming acting like he was having just as much fun as me. As soon as he'd told me to give him a blowjob I'd lost, my head all over the place wondering why those words in particular came to his mind. It was nothing I know and people, guys, say things like that all the time it's just I was surprised.

We headed to the lads to say our farewells but they were already standing getting their coats on too as the pub had called last calls we just hadn't heard. We walked out with them hugging bye to everyone as the numbers dwindled down some leaving to their cars other hanging around for their Uber to take them to the club with Blair. Uber. Damn neither of us can drive...

"We got to order taxi's Brandon we are over the limit." I spoke out loud finding my phone in my pocket.

"Order the one to mine." He said it like I was stupid saying two because of course we were going back to his.

"You sure?" I asked, he had work tomorrow, I never stay on work nights no matter what day it is.

"Duh. I've got to grab food don't I?" He winked, I was oblivious to everyone's conversations quietening down as their ears picked up to us and the news we were spending the night together. I laughed unlocking my phone I booked an Uber to pick us up from here just as the guy's tapped my back saying they would see us soon, their Uber had arrived.

"Three minutes." I told him as I pushed the phone back into my pocket my hands too. It was silent between us, I didn't move my eyes from the floor standing under the shelter of the pub doors as really slight fine rain fell. It hadn't felt long as the quiet between us wasn't awkward it must however of been longer than I thought when he asked what car. "Ford Taurus." I answered and he nodded to it saying it's here.

Brandon made the first move to the car ducking his head as he got from under the shelter walking pretty quickly to the car waiting as the driver wound down the window. "Walker." I heard him say my last name and the driver agreed it was ours with a nod. He used my surname because I was the one who ordered the car but it made my heart jump at the idea the driver had no idea it wasn't his last name, our last name. I didn't have much time to think when Brandon opened the door gesturing me inside before him.

"Thank you." I smiled to him slipping into the black back seats making sure there was room for Brandon too and watching he got in okay before I moved for my seatbelt.

"Same drop off location?" The driver asked and again I looked to Brandon to make sure he was okay with it still. His smile said it all so I confirmed it. "You lads have a good night?" He made small talk as he pulled from out of the car park hitting the main road to Brandon's. The ride would be short no more then ten minutes so the fact we would have to pay didn't matter to us.

"Yep." I smirked remembering it.

Brandon bounced his knee into mine once more making me turn to look him in the face. He was a very touchy kind of guy so you'd of thought I'd of been used to it by now. He didn't say anything, he didn't have to because he was glowing happiness.

"Not heading anywhere else? Come on you're young its Friday night?" He joked oblivious to us having a stare off in the back of his cab the sexual tension I was feeling (probably imagining it) making it hard to breath.

"We are just going to head home." I spoke my eyes not leaving Brandon's as I said it, I only moved to look at the driver's reaction. His eyes moved to us in the back seat looking over us.