Six

Bailey

"The Caleb that you were fucking in love with was Caleb Kazer. The one who has won multiple Super Bowls? The one who is a star-quarterback?" Bri star

"Wait she didn't know?" Em starts to laugh. It's something I missed but also didn't, her ability to laugh in the worst of situations.

Sure one of my friends is about to kill me but yeah laugh your ass off.

"I mean it's better you know now than at dinner tonight, get your freak out over now before you embarrass yourself in front of him" she wasn't at the bar earlier with Beck and everyone else, she didn't see him.

"Holy shit! You know him!" She grins and essentially starts fangirling like a pre-teenage girl who just met Nick Jonas before instantly stopping and covering her mouth with wide eyes "Fuck"

"What's wrong?" Em and I both grin

"Did I tell Beck I'd leave him for his best friend" A look of horror crosses her face as she faces us.

"Yep, on multiple occasions,"

"Oh my god,"

"Relax, Beck doesn't care, he knew you weren't serious. It's why he and I would always start laughing" I grin at her. It had become an inside joke between my brother and I.

"God you guys are dicks" Em laughs at Bri and I.

I could help but smile at them. I was so unbelievably thankful to be back here with them. I was even happier that they were getting along as well as they were. Now all we need is Lexi and Amy. Lexi is working but will hopefully be over tomorrow, Amy however won't be here until closer to the wedding as she's currently in France.

"Okay guys, we should go, we're already late" I say, surprisingly happy that I'm going to be around basically everyone in town.

When my parents threw a party, they went balls to the wall...and by parents, I mean Cheri.

I guess it was a family thing though.

Em was wearing a grin that mirrored mine, until she looked down to the shoes I was pulling out. Obviously I'd put on some classy heels to match my dress but I knew they wouldn't last long.

"Are you ever going to stop wearing these things?" She scoffs, picking up the dirty old converse like they were dirty tissues.

"They're comfy!"

"They're awful" both Bri and Em now scoff

"God, now there's two of you," I huff as they pull me up to leave "I don't know if I can handle two of you"

"Believe me, you can handle fuckin anything" Em kisses my cheek before throwing her arm around my shoulders and leading me out the door.

If anyone knows the hell I've been through the last eight years, it's her.

———————

"I'm nervous, I've never met your mom before," Bri huffs just before we enter the nice restaurant. "Or most of your family actually,"

"Cheri will love you" I reassure her. I know Cheri will love her,without a doubt. She has hated a lot of Becks girlfriends but Bri's different, the other ones were essentially bitches aside from Amy. "So will Kay, and literally everyone else you haven't met yet,"

"Okay let's go," Em grins "You have nothing to worry about,"

The three of us enter together, with smiling faces as our parents greet us at the front. For some reason mom and Kay insisted on having a pre wedding dinner party. Something I'll never understand, Ace just agreed to appease them.