mew pov

Mew felt so tired driving home from he's restaurant. He stopped at a red light to rub he's temples pondering if he should get a hotel room for the night. He didn't really want to go home and deal with gulfs shitty homophobic attitude. So much of he's time and patience has gone out the window due to gulf. He needed to concentrate on he's business, everything that went into a restaurant wasn't easy. The light turned red and the car honked behind him. With a groan he drove all the way home. He saw all the lights off.
"Maybe he's not home?" Mew mumbled while he got out of the car.
Once inside he groaned again the food he left for gulf was gone and dishes were done. He looked towards the living room thinking about sleeping on the couch instead of walking past gulfs bedroom door.
"Maybe gulfs sleeping?"
Putting he's coat into the closet and already have eaten at the restaurant he slowly went up the stairs trying to not be heard. He looked down saw the light to gulfs room was on. Crap. Mew breathed in and moved silently trying to not wake up gulf, he was tired and was not in the mood. The breathing is what stopped him.
"Is he okay?" Mew mumbled under he's breathe.
He slowly put he's ear to the door and started to chuckle. He could hear a woman soft moan and from what he could hear he knew gulf was probably watching porn. Mew got a horrible idea, he wanted to mess with gulf. Over the course of the month gulf was a brat. He was saying bad homophobic things to him, hiding he's materials for he's restaurant and saying bad things about he's father with he's mother before he started to space out a bit. Despite all that mew rolled he's eyes, he didn't want to lower himself to gulfs immaturity. Mew slightly started to move away from the door, chuckling from hearing gulfs heavy breathes til something made him stop.
"Did gulf just...?"