Tutor Session

The next day, I was at my locker, getting my books for first period, when Carson walked up to me and leaned on the locker beside mine.

"What is it now, Carson?" I asked.

Carson grinned. "I hope you haven't made any plans tonight, because we have a date." He said, winking at me.

"Please don't flatter yourself. You are only going to help me with maths and that's all. Mr. Malcolm already told me." I said, closing my locker and turned to him. "I know you must be thrilled, but just so you know, I'm not happy about this. Why did you agree to do this by the way? I'm sure you have better things to do than tutor me."

He shrugged. "I don't know. It seems like fun."

I rolled my eyes. "Sure it will be fun for you. You just want an excuse to torture me."

He laughed. "Whatever you say, Kitten." He replied, then asked. "Where are we going to work, your house or mine?"

"Your house." I said quickly, without thinking about it.

"Okay then. My house it is." He said, smiling mischievously. "Wait for me in the parking lot after school." He added, then walked away.

I watched him go and shook my head. What did I get myself into?

******

At the end of the day, after getting the things that I would need from my locker, I walked over to Jasmine's locker.

"You and the guys would have to leave without me. I'm not going home as yet." I said to Jasmine, who stood at her locker taking out books.

She turned to face me. "Why?" She asked confused.

I sighed heavily. "I'm going over to Carson's house." I replied.

"Ooh la la! Is there something you're not telling me?" She asked wriggling her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes at her behaviour. "I'm just going over to his house, so he can tutor me. Mr. Malcolm said I have to get my grades up and assigned him to tutor me." I explained.

"Carson Knight is good in maths?" She asked surprised.

"That's what I said! I was surprised too." I exclaimed.

Jasmine closed her locker and smiled. "Well, good luck."

"Yeah, thanks." I replied and waved at her. I turned away and head to the main door.

Carson was not in the parking lot when I got there, but after a short while he came. He unlocked his car and we both got in. Carson started the car and drove away from school.

After driving for quite awhile, Carson pulled up in the driveway of a very big house. I mean, it was very big; almost like a mansion. My eyes widen in surprise at the sight, but I didn't say anything. His parents are definitely rich.

After Carson parked his car in the driveway, he got out and I followed suit. He walked up to the front door and opened it to let me in. After I entered, he closed the door behind him.

As I stepped inside, I looked around my surroundings and was more in awe. The house seemed larger from the inside and it was beautiful. It was like I was standing in an elegant hall. It was breathtaking.

Carson began to lead me through the house, when I saw a lady turned the corner to my left. She saw us and then a smile came unto her face.

"Oh hi dear, you're home." She then looked at me. "Who's your friend?"

"Mom, this is Kayla. We are going to do some work." Carson said to the woman, who I now know is his mother.

Carson's mom directed a smile to me. "Hello darling. I'm Marilyn. How are you doing?" She asked genuinely.