[3]

You had a transmission conference with the investigator, the guild master, and Mando. "Well, we will have the files transferred over of the date Y/N did their job." Greef said and the investigator added in, "And we need a statement from the boss who hired Y/N." He said and the guild master nodded. "It will be done. Y/N is one of my best hunters, I know she wouldn't betray us. We're all she's got!" He laughed which, you had to be honest with yourself, while he was right it hurt because if you were ever to have to leave the guild you'd have nowhere to go.

You were then taken back to your cell. At some point you fell asleep, although it wasn't comfortable you were drained.

"Hey! You can't do that. It's breaking the rules!" You said, you stomped your small foot onto the ground, and puffed your cheeks up as you pouted. Your older brother only laughed as he clutched his stomach. "Y/N, you don't need the be goody two shoes all the time! Plus it's just a game." He said as he turned off the holotable. You grumbled and pouted. "Cm'on, I think mom is almost done making us lunch." Your older brother said. You were still dwelling on his words, it wasn't your fault you wanted to follow the rules. You didn't even know any better as you were only  9.

You followed your brother to the house, but you couldn't make it all the way because you began to hear screaming and what sounded like blaster fire. You turned around to see crowds of panicked people running, and then you saw a tall droid, aiming at the people. You felt someone grab your arm and you looked to see your older brother with a panicked look on his face as he dragged you away from your home to the forest. But before you left the town, you saw your friend Din Djarin, who was only a year older than you, being caried by one of his parents. You reached out to him and he saw you as well as he reached out to you. But his parents rounded a corner and blocked your sight from him.

You followed your brother into the forest, but it wasn't too far until you heard loud footsteps behind you. You turned around to see another one of those droids that had been in the village after yourself and your older brother.

Your brother pushed you behind him, you stumbled but didn't fall. "Run! Y/N get out of here!" He screamed and you did as you were told. Blasterfire erupted.

You gasped as you shot up. Now sitting up straight you looked around, noticing you were still in the Imperial cell. As if on que, the blaster door opened. It was the Mando and a storm trooper. "You have a visitor." The stormtrooper said and the blast door closed behind the Mando. You stood up as you looked at him. "The investigation isn't going well." He said and you sighed as you sat down. "Well what a nice hello." You sarcastically said as you looked at the ground. The Mando sat down next to you. "Your employer won't testify for you. He said he doesn't want to be involved with the Empire." He said and you put your head in your hands. "Well, if I was out I'd convince him otherwise." You said, your hope was practically non-existant at this point.

"I have an idea, but we can't talk to anyone about it, not even the guild members."

You were now climbing up a vent as the Mando and the other woman, who was a shape-shifter, was helping you up. You began crawling quietly through the vents, as you were just barely small enough to fit through them. Mando had devised a plan to have a shape-shifter crawl through the vent while he had hacked into the cameras, so they were playing looping footage of yourself and Mando talking since there was no audio.

The plan was to crawl out of the vents to a dispenser where garbage would be let go from time to time. Soon you reached the location, you put on an oxygen mask as you had to float through space for a moment before boarding the Razor Crest. Once the blast shields opened you pushed yourself from the vent and outside of the ship. Floating in space and you began to freeze immensly. You couldn't move and when your body floated onto the Razor Crest, Mando had to pull you in. Once he had the ramp closed you took off the oxygen mask and inhaled deeply as you shivered.

Mando wrapped a blanket around you as he helped you to a seat below. You assumed he had now put the Razor Crest on auto-pilot. Once you were warm enough you looked up to the Mando. "Why are you helping me?" You asked and the Mando didn't look at you. He was quiet for quite some time. "Because, guild members help one another in times like these." He said, and you didn't believe him for a second because any other bounty hunter who is in the guild who you may know better would never help you out like this.

You stayed silent, pretending to just take the answer he gave you as truth. Sooner than you thought the ship began to let out warnings that it was approaching the destination. Mando climbed up the ladder to the cockpit and took the ship out of lightspeed. You got up and collected new weapons that Mando had laid out for you.

You then waited for Mando even though the ramp was already down, once he was down the ladder and behind you, you continued your way off of the Razor Crest. The small, but well built town was bustling with life. But that didn't matter, you knew where the scoundrel would be at this time of day. You walked confidently through the town as there were no Imperials wandering around and even if there were, you were in a sea of people making you blend in better.

Mando nearly lost track of you a few times, given you hadn't really been paying attention but he understood what you must have felt at the time was enough to keep you driven on your task to convince the man who once hired you for a bounty to confess to the Imperials that you indeed, were not allied with the rebels.