4.

Nate's POV

The car ride was silent besides the GPS beeps and Sam's whispers to me. Claire and Emma looked a little worried as we kept driving through Cincinnati at night. Sam and I planned a little picnic thanks to one of the tour managers who helped set it up while we were finishing up the concert.

We pulled into the parking lot near the gazebo as I was told to do. The tour manager, Angela, had the park lit up everywhere and the gazebo had a nice look to it. It was perfect for our first date.

We stepped out of the car and opened the doors for our dates. Emma looked around before moving away enough to shut the door. She was in awe; just amazed at the beauty of the park. All I could focus on was her smile.

I took her hand and led her away from Sam and Claire. We walked over to the pond, where you could still clearly hear the live music from the gazebo. I took my jacket off and placed it down on the blanket, which had a picnic basket on it also.

I put my arms around her waist as she stood there in shock. Her smile growing bigger each minute. She looked up at me, her eyes sparkling in the dim lights.

"Dance with me?"

Kiss me like you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love, falling in love

We're falling in love

She looked up at me as the Ed Sheeran cover was ending; her eyes sparkled in the dim of the lights.

I took this as my chance.

I kissed her for the first time; the moment I've been waiting to do for what felt like forever now.

I felt her smile into the kiss, making me do so as well.

We danced for a little longer until we decided to eat. All night, I could only focus on her beauty.

After dinner, we all met back at the car.

I pulled Sam aside as the girls got in.

"Dude, I know I said we have to take things slow, but it's gonna be hard."

"I know exactly what you mean. We have two beautiful girls who seem like they like us... I think it's time for us to do what we do best, man. Now we have the fun part of the night."

We were smiling like crazy realizing what had already happened.

Our night hasn't even begun yet.