7

I'm nauseous

I'm nauseous. The spinning of the world and my alarm blaring is making me more nauseous. I groan into my pillow and slam my finger down onto my phone. The alarm continues much to my dismay. I hear Rae moving around in her bed next to me, meaning I also have to get up. I lift my head from my pillow and finally put a stop to my alarm.

I am never in the mood to go to class, especially an eight am. Right now, in particular, I am not excited. Especially when I know who will be there.

I glance at the bed beside me, Tori is still knocked out. Legs up in the air and mouth hanging open. I don't know how the hell she sleeps like that but she claims it's comfortable. I envy the fact that she's asleep right now. My head is pounding and I seriously might puke.

Maybe I should just skip this class.

I try to remember how many classes I have missed already since attendance is counted. Stupid professor. Stupid Asher Fletcher.

I am sure he was not happy about me leaving him with no kiss. Even I'm a little disappointed that I didn't just kiss him or vice verse but in all honesty I panicked a little. When I told Rae about him looking at me, she thought it was an amazing idea to make a move. So, I took three more shots with Rae, then popped a mint into my mouth that Lacey always has and strutted my happy ass over there.

When I saw Kristen there with Asher, I turned around. Jeremy stopped me for a quick 'hello' and discussion about our class. To which I could hear Asher and Kristen's little feud.

Asher wanted nothing to do with girl even though according to everyone and their mother, they are together. But Lacey did say they weren't solid. She stomped away from him and right past Jeremy and I. The conversation kind of just happened from there. It was oddly comfortable.

I hope down from my bed and head towards the closet. I grab a pair of leggings and a hoodie from the bottom drawer in my closet. I change as quickly as possible. I'd rather not be late and be forced to sit in the front. I pause in the closet and lean my back against the wall taking a deep breath. My head is still pounding although the nausea has subsided slightly. Another wave of nausea hits me when Asher pops up into my brain.

Nope.

I shake my head and walk out of the closet to stop my brain from going into overdrive. I need to stop thinking about last night and figure my shit out on this 8AM. I sigh pulling on a pair of socks and sneakers. I grab my backpack and drag it out of my room and to the sink area to brush my teeth. I put in my AirPods and play music while brushing my teeth. I check myself in the mirror quickly before picking up my backpack from the ground. I check my wrist for my key and Apple Watch, before bolting out of the door.

I make it there with about six minutes to spare. My usual spot is open and the seat next to it is also empty. I sigh in relief walking up to where I usually sit although the girl who use to sit a seat away from me has moved. Probably because I cockblocked her.