eight.

DEAD MAN!
CHAPTER EIGHT.
i have to tell you something.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ADRIAN HADN'T BEEN ABLE TO FOCUS ON ANYTHING SINCE YESTERDAYS OCCURRENCE. The more he thought about it while trying to deny it, the more being gay seemed like a possibility to him. From how he never felt that feeling until he was around Stiles a bit more. How he declined every offer involving going out with girls.

His phone was blowing up with texts from Stiles saying that him and Scott need to do something, but Adrian wasn't answering. He couldn't. Not after all this.

His fists punched his walls in anger, roaring at himself in fury. He could be have let this happen? How could he have made himself like this? First he was bullying Scott McCall and Stikes Stilinski and now he was crushing on one of them?!

For the first time in his life, Adrian was terrified of himself. All this time thinking he was just waiting for the right girl to turn up was nonsense. In reality, Adrian had always been waiting for the right guy to turn up . . . and he was scared that he had found him.

"Hey, are you ready to-" Lydia stopped, standing by the doorframe as she eyed her brother curiously. His chest fell up and down in pants, a pained look in his eyes. "You okay?"

Adrian regrettably nodded, his face turning stone cold while his eyes told a whole different story. "Yeah, I'm fine." He walked to his desk chair and picked up his jacket with his phone tucked in the pocket. Once collected, he walked past Lydia; not even glancing at her. "Let's go on that date."

❚ ❚ ❚

As if this date couldn't have started any worse, Lydia made Adrian tag along on a trip to Allison's in order for them to get ready. The redhead tried his best to wriggle his way out of it, but he had no good enough excuse and Lydia didn't care mostly.

Allison didn't mind Adrian's company at all. Actually, she seemed kinda relieved for the moral support joining them. Adrian didn't blame her, having Lydia Martin around can become a bit much to those without years of experience.

Adrian plopped himself on the tall brunette's bed as Lydia went trough all the possible outfits; dismissing them all.

A grin crossed Allison's face as she turned around, showing the siblings a floral kind of brown t-shirt. Adrian withheld his own thoughts but Lydia never holds back. Especially on fashion. "Mm," she hummed for a moment, as if actually considering it. "Pass."