𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐫 "𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐚" 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧

Kamari, Meech and I were walking to 7- eleven to get some snacks. There was a girl who walked in right before us, and she looked very familiar.

I walked over to where the drinks were and saw the girl from earlier was also there. I swear she looked so familiar.

"Fuck is you starin' so hard fa nigga?" I heard her ask and I instantly scrunched my face up.

"Damn my bad shawdy." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Shoota c'mon nigga we gotta step." Meech said as he walked past me.

"Look at Nasir Martin tryna smack." Kamari said and they both laughed, causing me to glare at them.

I turned to her and saw her eyes widen a little.

"Nasir?" She asked and I nodded.

"You don't remember nigga? It's me, Desire."

"Desire? 8th grade right?" I asked and she nodded. I then notice Kamari and Meech had left. Bums.

"Where have you been, Nasir?" She asked in a very soft tone. Yeah, she definitely hates me.

Ion blame her though. I left without saying goodbye or anything.

"Answer me nigga." She said sternly.

I missed her mean ass. She used to lowkey whoop my ass back then wit her skinny ass.

"You know I had to leave. There was nun fa me thea'." I said and her eyebrows furrowed.

"Whatchu mean there was nun fa you there? I was there witchu everyday."

"I- ian mean it like that Dee, ian wann hold you back."

"Whatchu mean? You know what, never mind, ion care no mo." She said, waved me off and walked away.

We both paid for our stuff and walked outside.

"Why you still following me?" She asked.

"You still the same mean ass Desire, yeen neva changed." I smirked.

"Shut the hell up." She said. I shut my shit up quick.

She laughed when she saw my reaction.

"You still the same scary ass bum, yeen neva changed." She micked me and smirked.

"You's a lie. Whea' you live at?" I asked her.

"Why you wanna know?" She asked me wit her eyebrows raised.

"I was just askin'." I said with my hands up in surrender.

"Yeah aight."

I realized we had stopped and I looked behind her seeing we were standing at the front of what prolly seems like her house.

"Welp. Bye nigga." She said, about to walk away but I grabbed her arm.

"Lemme getcho numba." I said and she shook her head.

"Nah, that ain't how you ask." She said and I huffed.

"Fine, can I getcho numba?" I asked and she handed me her phone, putting my number and saving it.

"Imma talk to you." I said and she nodded, going inside.

I walked to Meech's house since that was where everyone was. When I walked in they all looked at me.

"Where was you at?" Lani asked me. She be actin like she my damn mama or sum.

"Minding my business, mom."

"Aww Shoota finally gon get himself a girl." Liyah said.

"She just a friend y'all. We literally just reunited and I'm pretty sure she hates my guts right now but sh tryna hide it."

"Why you think that?" Don asked.

"Cuz I left her, she was sick and we were both in a very bad place and I just up and left when she needed me the most. She's tough and ion think I can bag her to be honest."

"Why you leave?" Don asked me.

"Cuz ian got nun fa me there and ian got nobody, shit was goin left in my mom's house and ian got no one to rely on except fa her. I didn't wanna put all my troubles on her since she already had her own problems."

"Just talk to her bout it. Tell her why you left, she might understand but the fact that you left her like that, it's just not right. You got her number and you know whea she lives so you gotta man the fuck up now." Lani said as she curled up in Kamari's arms.

"Yeah, I'll talk to her bout it." I assured her.

I was happy for my bro. After all the shit he been through, he deserves it. I was too scared for some shit like that to be honest, but I know I still got feelings for her.

𝐞 𝐱 𝐜 𝐮 𝐬 𝐞  𝐦 𝐢 𝐬 𝐭 𝐚 𝐤 𝐞 𝐬  🥰

I'm mentally tired to continue this book tbh 🤦🏾‍♀️😪