chapter 26 | Not like you

— One month later—

050919.

6:30 am.

"Are you ready my little baby?" I hold onto y/n tightly, both warming up each other while waiting for the bus under a shelter with other people since today is her come back to a new workplace with me. Her arms wrapped around my waist while mine are encircling her body. "I hate taking the bus Jungkook...I'm freezing..." she shakes on her spot, squeezing me in her hold. I sigh out of frustration, not standing to be seeing her like that. I release my clasp for a moment and use my coat to envelop her small figure into it and make sure to keep it that way. "I'm sorry my baby," I press a kiss on her forehead. "I promise I'm going to get the car fixed soon."

"Hm..." she pouts but makes me press another kiss on her lips this time. Since all of this is my fault, I take my coat off in order to put it on her, but she stops me. "No Jungkook, don't you dare do—" her sentence ends as I crashed my lips on hers to not hear her complaining. I place the coat properly on her while kissing her but smiling afterwards. "There you are baby."

"You're going to be cold Jungkook, please..." she attempts to take it off but I hold her tight with my arms, to make sure she doesn't do anything and keep it on her. "My heart stays warm because of you."

"That's not true..." she shakes her head while making her cute face. "The tip of your nose is pink...so you're cold," her hands hidden by the long sleeves rub my back, bringing the warmth I need but pretend not to. I smile to reassure her but lean in, for my lips to touch hers and whisper against it. "Do you want me to warm you up in another way?" I giggle but instantly feel my heart racing at the sight of her adorable expression. "You're an imbecile..." her soft laughter tickles my heart.

"What...?" I stare into her eyes deeply, beaming unceasingly. I don't pay attention to the few people around at all but only focus on my baby. "We're stuck against each other no one can see anything. Look," I move my arms to pass them under the two layers of coat, to encircle her waist but go low in her back. "No one knows what I'm doing," I speak in an undertone for my words to be only heard by her, both smiling at each other as my hands are slowly touching and grabbing her butt.

She wriggles against me but giggles as her gaze just left mine, avoiding what's making her nervous to hide her features in my chest. "Hm?" I emit a cute sound to get her by her weakness and drop a kiss on the tip of her nose. She acts shy and drifts my hands higher, before hugging me again. "Not in front of people..."

"People? I don't know what's that. We're just together right now," I make it obvious that she's the only person here, my eyes never missing one of her expressions or moves. She turns her head in another direction like a baby but I keep our faces in contact. "They're glaring at us..." she mumbles as her cheeks changed of color, the tone of her skin already pink because of the cold. "Oh really?" I bring one hand up to her face to cup her chin, turn in towards me and join our lips. Without giving a damn about those morons laying their eyes on us with disgust or whatever this is, I kiss her passionately and warm us up.

I make my clasp around her even more snug and let myself kiss her the way I want to. However, she breaks the contact and presses her face against my chest. "Not with them around."

I don't insist but still feel frustrated.

•••

12 pm.

I open the room of y/n's office, entering it without asking first or knocking. "Baby—"

"Jungkook...!" she huffs as I only made one step in, the door already closed behind me. "It's the tenth time you come here..."