My monster side

I walked into the old studio, my tentacles stretching out. Zim had only told me the building he was in, not  where he exactly was.

One of my tentacles slithered away and came back holding a familiar ray gun. I took the gun from it and held it. "Zims ray gun...wait hold on..." I said and inspected it. I smiled softly. He had engraved Z+L's ray gun into it.

I smiled and buckled it into my belt. I continued forward and found an old TV. I looked at it and watched it.

It was really old bu the quality. It looked like an old news program. Was that Mrs.Trench? "And where back! So Charlotte!" Yeah that was mrs.Trench.

The camera panned in one someone wearing a pink tux, with blonde hair. She looked a lot like mom...

"It's Charlie..." the demon said. I gasped. Moms name was Charlie...well Charlotte but I always heard daddy call mom by Charlie when he wasn't using a pet name.

Mom said something about the citizens of hell being her people and how she was opening a hotel to rehabilitate sinners. I laughed at the thought. Sinners? Going to heaven? There is no undoing what is done! You'd think past mom would know that.

Mom started singing this song...that's weird...I could've sworn I heard it before. The tv shut off. I than heard a voice ring out.

"Lizzie?"

I looked over and gasped and ran over and held Zim in my arms. "Oh Zim thank god I found you! Thank grandfather your alright!" I said and smothered his face with my kisses.

He seemed to relax at my touch. I heard a snap from behind us, and he tended up. "Lizzie run! He'll hurt you too!" Zim begged.

Tears spilled from my eyes. "No way! I'm not leaving without you!" I said.

"Such a brave little girl."

"There only lovers, yet she protects him with all her being."

"(&/'$"(6$/!!!" I couldn't decipher what the third guy was saying, even with my radio dials.

"Boys boys, calm down, don't insult the oh so powerful princess of hell." There boss told them. I turned around and my furrowed my brow.

It was the four horseman, in the flesh.

War, Famine, Conquest, and the most famous of them all.

Death.

I gulped. "What do you four want?" I asked. They all looked at each other and laughed. "Tell us Lizzie, what did the bottom of the note that told you where your parents are say?"

I thought back. It had said TFHM...I gasped and than chains wrapped around me. I struggled against them, but it was no use.

Everyone was laughing. I gulped and looked at Zim, who was growing angrier by the second. He saw a little of the chain was loose, and he used his one free hand to grab it and pull me close.

He looked at me and told me to brace myself. I did and leaned against him. I didn't question him, I trusted him.

He looked at the four horseman. "Guys trust me when I say you don't want to do this." He said. They all looked at him and snickered, death came over to us.

He flicked his nose. "Oh yeah? What if I do this?" He asked and looked up at me. I'm pretty tall, so he had to look up at me. Death than got to my level AND FUCKING KISSED ME!

I tried to push him away but I couldn't, the chains had holy water all over them, so it burned my skin. I could feel Zim getting angrier and angrier. The other three whooped. Death pulled away from me, his hands at my throat.

"How about this, I'll let you both go, if you satisfy a certain need of mine." I growled low in my throat, slowly letting the Wendigo take control.

"mask!" Zim shouted. The ceiling crashed in, I screamed and shielded me and Zim.

"Good show you four. Very good show indeed, but I'm afraid that I don't like the ending, so how about I change it?" HOLD UP! I recognize that radio static! I looked over and gasped.

"DADDY?!" I asked. He turned to me and smiled and snapped, the chains holding me and zim vanishing.

"Now you two, if you would like, you can join me in defeating these scumbags?" He asked us. Me and Zim looked at each other and back at the four horsemen.

"I say, let the fun begin." I said, turning my eyes to radio dials and letting my Wendigo take full control. I saw Zim look over and he gawked. My Wendigo chuckled and looked at my father, and I could feel the fear in the horseman's eyes.

Dad clapped and one more person appeared by his side. Zim gasped and shook my arm. Mom was tall, with huge goat horns.

"Us four against them, who will win husband?" I heard mom ask dad. He chuckled. "Well I wonder, Lizzie is a combination of my powers and one of the most powerful and beautiful demons in hell. I'd be willing to bet my killings that we win my love."

Mom smiled and looked at dad. He looked down at her, and I recognized that look in there eyes. I gagged and got there attention. They looked at me.

"You two can flirt later, right now, I would like my meal please." I said the last part with my voice filled with radio static. Mom and dad looked at each other, smiled, and looked at the horseman.

"Now, let's kill these sons of bitches."