chapter 28 | Heated

— Next day —

051219.

12 pm.

"Jungkook..." y/n walks up to me for the thousandth time today, making my heart beat peacefully from her presence close to me. "What's wrong baby girl?" I peek at her to take my eyes off of my game for a second but she reaches me and pushes a little bit with her hips to sit down on my thigh. "What are you going to wear this evening?" she mentions the dinner again, focusing on her phone but forcing me to put my arms around her hips, not letting go of my controller but drawing her back closer to my torso. "Nothing..."

"Ya...stop being a baby," she expresses some annoyance at my behavior towards this. "I'm not..." I sigh. "I will wear a dress shirt and trousers."

"Which color?" she turns her phone off but lays her eyes on me. "All in black."

"Good then I'll wear my black dress to match with y—"

"Hell no," I refuse to agree with this but she sends me a serious gaze. "Jungkook. Your promise."

"Baby...! I'm your man! You can understand that there are things I cannot stand!" I defend myself the best possible to be kinda logic. "How would you feel if every girl were checking me out?"

"Well, I would hold your hand and make sure to show them you belong to me and as long as you would not look back at them or flirt, I wouldn't care but only feel proud of the man I know they would want to have for themselves," her long argument puts a smile on my face, loving the sound of jealousy leaving her mouth so innocently. "Aw. You're cute."

"No, I'm not," she replies in a monotone. "I'm serious."

"Don't you dare contradict me little baby," I speak in her ear, my lips touching it to trigger a shiver down her spine. She smiles but tilts her head towards mine. "Okay daddy," she giggles but turns around, straddling me and putting her arms around my neck.

•••

I smile but lean over her, to grab her by the waist and thigh then lay her down. I pull her sweater up to reveal the small belly I love the most and grab her underwear with my fingers, to take them off of her. "You know I'm never fully satisfied if I don't feel myself inside of you..."

"But we said no sex as much as we can..." she reminds me of the deal or almost promise we've been keeping for endless weeks, but I still pull my sweatpants down and lean over her. "I know but..." my teeth squeeze my lower lip, staring into her eyes while feeling the tip of my cock pressed against her core. She moves back for our sensitive areas to not be in contact anymore. "We can't do it now. I know how you're going to feel tonight after spending the night at the restaurant leering at me and my body, and I don't take the pill anymore so...we can't do it without any protection."

"Why don't you...? You know how way better this feels when I'm inside of you, skin to skin," I express my disappointment about what I didn't expect at all but don't like. "Because I told my doctor about it and some symptoms seemed related to it. So he told me to stop taking them for a moment."

"So...I won't cum inside of you anymore...?" the discontentment goes out of my mouth. "Not until I'll start to take them again or that we'll want a baby," she smiles at me as her words just made my heart leap out of my chest, loving to hear them coming from her. I put my pants back properly and suddenly change of mood, smiling like an idiot but imagining us with our own family that we built together.

"Aw. I see that my Jungkookie is happy about the 'baby' stuff," she giggles but wraps her arms around my neck, knowing my weakness and how affected I can be by that. My whole lust goes away and I just hug her tight with my head in the crook of her neck.

"Do you really want to have a baby?" her voice softens at the topic broached, my teeth nibbling on my inner lip as I cannot help but feel emotional about it. "Yeah..."

"But...if I was ready and telling you that I want one now, would you want it too?" she asks a question that I can already answer without any hesitation. "Yes. I want a baby...I've always dreamed of having one but...I never found the good person to make me feel loved or good enough...so now that I'm with you...I often imagine how this could be if we had a baby and had to take care of it together..."

"The sudden change of mood is cute to be honest..." she tightens her clasp around me, my arms holding her tight. "Seriously..." I elevate my bust and gaze into her eyes. "When would be the right time for you...? I know it's only been two months since we got together but...I don't know...everything is going well for us now...we have our house..our job...we take care of our baby Koya already and he's a happy boy..."

She smiles the more she can perceive my attempt, she knows how much I want a baby, but soon which might be the problem. "You're right...we're doing well lately...we—"

"And we're earning enough money for it to be pampered," I cut her off unwillingly. "You could even stop working once you're pregnant and that our baby is born...at least you would rest and make sure you're always there for the baby when I'm at work..."

She kisses my lips. "Yeah..." her smile grows even wider after my words were said.

•••

8 pm.

"Hey, good evening," Yohan takes her in his arms, my right hand clenching in a fist at the sight of it as I'm keeping my cool the best possible. "Nice to meet you," another me voice echoes through the streets as I was too lost in my anger to notice his presence. I glance at him to be respectful and act as y/n told me to, my body bends over and I bow to him. "Nice to meet you too..." I fake a smile but put my eyes back on the two chatting joyfully.

He laughs without me knowing what y/n said to him but he moves towards me. "Nice to see you again Mister Jeon...? Jungkook?" he hesitates while finding it amusing, when my jealousy stops me from doing so. "I don't know how I should call you now."

"Jungkook, this will be fine," I force myself to grin but steps forth, my hand grabbing my baby by the waist to pull her closer to me. "Alright then, Jungkook," he keeps his broad smile on his face but now lays his eyes on her. Those nasty ones who just peeked down at the cleavage of my girl. I'm gonna snatch them out of their orbits, the four of the eyes that those two guys own and which have already landed on the breasts of my girl multiple times.

"Let's get inside," I turn towards the door without letting anyone look at her for more and drag her with me. I open and let her in first, never taking my hand off of her. "You can choose the table you want," Yohan comes back on my right, always being the guy I was used to seeing at work.

"What about this one over there?" she points at a table on our left as we just entered a restaurant full of people. I agree right away since it's her and we proceed to it, for the four of us to sit at the table.

As soon as we get on a chair, me being next to y/n while the two guys are facing us. My baby suddenly decides to take her coat off, making me react to this idea. "Baby...it's a bit cold...why don't you keep it?" I attempt to stop the fabric from leaving her and revealing the top of her body when she's only wearing a black bodycon dress.

"Cold? I'm hot today personally, the weather keeps on these last days," Yohan gives his unwanted opinion, making me glare at him for short sentences but then remember what y/n said. I bite onto my lips but see her taking it off anyway.

This would make her feel uncomfortable if she was keeping it but...yeah...I'm not going to make her sweat just to not let the guys see her body.

She takes it off and puts it on the back of her chair, while I'm keeping an eye on the men facing us. Both of them check her out before acting as if they didn't.

We only spent two minutes with them and I'm already on the verge of losing my shit.