chapter 29 | Act freaky

We only spent two minutes with them and I'm already on the verge of losing my shit.

"What would you want to eat?" her friend fixes his eyes on her, my own ones sending lasers through him while bad images are appearing in my mind. "I don't know yet but something light will be good, I'm not very hungry."

"You're not hungry or you're on an unnecessary diet?" he uses some words as if he knew her well, smiling at each other when I can discern the shyness on her face. "Well...since I've been with Jungkook I don't know what it is to be on a diet anymore so I'm just not hungry," our eyes meet for a short second as the smile on her face hasn't faded away.

"Oh I see," he chuckles but gets interrupted by the waiter coming up to us. "Good evening Miss and Mister. Here is the menu," he kindly gives the items to us, receiving a 'thank you' for each one of us. "You can make your order and then call me," he bows to us and then goes back to where he was.

"Alright..." he never shuts his mouth, speaking for no good reason. I lean back in my seat but peek at my left, to look at y/n, especially her cleavage I don't want anyone to gaze at. Since I know I could get caught, I lick my lips but fidget on my chair, clearing my throat as the sight of her tonight is more special for whatever reason. The way she's clothed, the makeup and how she did her hair, I don't know what is happening with my body but the thing I'm sure of is the arousal she's provoking to me.

This evening is going to be hard in every way.

No time to even have a glance over the menu, she closes hers. "Already?" I ask in a low voice, catching her attention. She nods to me, "Yes, I'm just going to order blood sausages and Jjamppong because I haven't eaten that in a while."

Sausages? Is she serious?

"Okay," I pretend not to be thinking about those sausages she's going to eat right in front of my eyes and just find what I could eat.

20 minutes later...

"Oh gosh, this thing is so good," the friend of Yohan loudly expresses his pleasure while eating while I can't stop struggling to focus on my own food when I have my girl shoving a thick sausage in her mouth every minute.

I sip on my soup silently but see y/n taking that sinful food again, my hand under the table moving as I can't help myself but think of other stuff sliding inside her mouth.

"Y/n..." Yohan drops his chopsticks down on the table gently but laughs, making me wonder why. She gazes up at him while chewing. "The way you eat..." he places his elbow down on the table but only to hide his face while laughing. "What?"

"Nothing...that's cute..." he shakes his head without looking up at her again while I'm not liking it at all. He finds it cute when she eats that sausage? A man of twenty-five years old finds her cute when she has that in her mouth? Why can't I believe that asshole?

"Ya...can you not look at me when I'm eating? This makes me feel uncomfortable," she chuckles but points her chopsticks at him, grasping his attention. "I'm not, I just saw you."

"Yeah...of course..." she doesn't believe him but still keeps that little connection between them that I feel like is being a bit too strong. "Anyway, I was thinking about going to a bar or something like that after eating, would you be for it?"

Hell no.

"I don't know," she fills her mouth with some soup before peeking at me. "What do you say?"

I show with just my expression that I'm not really for it, "Well...I don't know...we have to work tomorrow and Koya is alone at home...so...I don't know..."