Beginning and the end

The team had walked into the bullpen that morning ready for another case. Kensi and Deeks were deep in a conversation about who's apartment was more comfortable. Kensi won that conversation quick. You don't want to know how. Eric whistled, signaling a new case. The team walked up to OPS, only to be greeted by a hyper Nell. She got to the point rather fast.
Nell: petty officer Nathan Reese was found murdered in an old ally. Colleges said he went for a walk but never came back.
She said glancing at Callen every once in a while during her explanation.
Eric: the address to the crime scene and his apartment are being sent to your phones.
Callen: kensi and deeks, you guys take the apartment. Sam and I will take the crime scene.
As they walked out ,Nell waved flirtatiously at Callen, who smiled and blushed in replie. Kensi had left her phone and when she was about to leave after retreaving it ,she whispered 'flirt' into Nell's ear. She giggled as she left, as for Nell, she just blushed furiously.
Kensi and Deeks did go check out the house, but not after almost getting blown up by a bomb that was timed to explode when the door was opened, throwing them back a few feet, nothing to damaging.
Kensi: really?! I think I bruised a rib when I landed.
She said ,only to realize her partner (and boyfriend) were missing.
Kensi: deeks?! Deeks?! DEEKS!?
She screamed. Desperate to find him. She did, five feet away buried by junk and trash from the bomb.
Deeks: I'm right here, barried by trash and other crap!
He said with a loud ,painful groan.
Kensi: oh thank god!
She pulled all the stuff off of him only to realize he had been cut by a piece of glass and was bleeding.
Kensi: Eric!!! We need an ambulance!!!!
She yelled into her ear piece.
Eric: why?
He asked stupidly ,instead of just saying ok.
Kensi: Just call the ambulance , Eric!!! Deeks has been cut by a piece of glass! And it looks deep!
She screamed into the ear piece. Hating the techie at the moment.
Kensi: god, you can be so stupid sometimes.
She said, letting an annoyed sigh leave her lips.
Eric:ok ,ambulance is three minutes out and hurtful.
He whined as the ambulance came to them. The EMT's got there, loaded him in the ambulance, and drove to Pacific Beach Medical. Callen and Sam arrived to the hospital see kensi a crying mess. Both senior agents were failing at comforting her, until she cut Callen off ,again.
Kensi: Callen, he could die, the cut was pretty deep!!!
Callen: kensi, He's going to be fine.
He tried to comfort her again, but it worked to no avail. Just then the doctor came out.
Doctor: Marty's fine. No major damage. However he will be in pain, it was pretty deep and lost quiet a bit of blood,but we just had to stitch up the wound after it was cleaned. He'll be out in a few days. Room 238, third floor.
Callen: told you! He's fine!
He stated cockily, receiving a hard whack to the chest by Kensi as she glared at him. Not coming up with anything, Kensi said,
Kensi: yeah, well, bite me! He still almost died! And he won't be in for work! No Deeks, grumpy and EXTREMELY moody Kensi! Sucks to be you now doesn't it! And by the way, I think Sam, besides Deeks and everyone else, is my favorite.
She stated with a smirk as they all walked up together and Callen told Kensi to go in first. Trying to get back on her good side. She walked in, preparing her self for the worst.
Kensi: hey!!!
She said, trying to keep her voice steady. Yet it still wavered as her eyes watered and she sniffled.
Deeks: hi your self.
He managed weakly, giving her a reassuring smile. He was still sort of out of it from the anesthetics. She walked over to his bed and kissed him. He kissed back. They both jumped to hear Sam's voice just outside the door.
Sam: can we come in?
Deeks: yea ,come in
Both Callen and Sam walked in and said their hey's. Hetty walked in a few minutes after them.
Hetty: Good to see you awake Mr. Deeks! Now I regret to inform you, that you will not be coming into work for the rest of the week.
(It's a Monday)
Deeks: Hetty!!!!
He whined. That meant staying home by himself, so he thought. Hetty, however, had other plans.
Hetty: nor will Ms. Blye
Densi: what?!?
They both simultaneously shouted.
Hetty: my word is final
She stated sternly. Her dark brown eyes, narrowing dangerously.
Densi: fine.
They both grumbled, secretly happy. Like the doctor said, he was out in three days and decided on staying at kensi's place for the rest of the weekend. Saturday, they decided to go to the beach. Kensi, being the non-jealous type ,got jealous of girls staring at HER man.
Kensi: ok, I'm not the jealous type, but what's mine is mine. End of story.
Deeks: someone's being territorial.
He chuckled, receiving a glare and a hard punch from his girlfriend.
Deeks: Ow! Ok ,fine! I walked into that one!
Kensi: that, you did!
She giggled. Three girls walked by giving Deeks flirtatious waves. That pushed Kensi over the edge. She got up ,straddled his hips and kissed him, passionately. Her arms wrapping around his neck as her hands and fingers played with ends of his shaggy blond hair as his arms snaked their way around her small waist ,pulling her as close as possible. The other girls just gasped before pulling Kensi off of Deeks and kicking her in the stomache.
Deeks: HEY!!! LAPD!!!
He showed them his Badge and cuffing them together with the cuffs he had. (for some strange, unknown reason) He helped kensi up. She walked over to the girls and slapped them hard across the face, getting a stifled chuckle from Deeks. The other cops came and got them.
Girls: why are we being arrested?
They asked dumbly.
Deeks: you assaulted a federal agent.
He said ,as if it was the most obvious thing ever.
Girls: she doesn't look like she could play the part. You know, too pretty for her own good.
They said in a snarky tone. Obviously trying to get her snap, but that plan failed. Miserably. Kensi pulled out her badge and gun pointing at the girl, the safety not on and said,
Kensi: how about now?
Sarcasm and anger filling her voice as she spoke, causing the girls faces to look completely shocked and utterly terrified. The weekend went by fast. Deeks and kensi both retold their story of jealousy and rage that had happened on the beach. This got loud laughs from Callen and Sam. They also got punched in the arm, hard.
Sam/Callen: kensi!!!
They said in attempt to be mad, but it came out as a weird whining sound, with playful smirks on their faces. She laughed at them. They got a case, and surprise, surprise ,they had to go to a wear house. Kensi got kidnapped, Deeks vowed to find her, not going down without a fight,which he got. They found Kensi in an abandon subway station chained to a pole, in just her bra and undies, with a gag in her mouth and tears streaming down her face. Three armed guys came in and threatened kensi's life if they came closer, but what they didn't know was that Sam and Callen were already behind them, guns drawn, aimed to take a kill shot. Two gun shots rang out, making two of the men drop , with small ,audible thuds. A third man remained, bigger than Callen ,but (thankfully) smaller than Sam. He hauled Kensi to her feet. He put a knife to her throat,(dull end, that looked sharp). Deeks ,being the over protective partner and boyfriend he is, did what he thought best. He shot the guy in the shoulder, he dropped. Deeks ran to Kensi's side, pulling the gag down and untying her binds. She clung to him, not once being separated when they finally got her to the hospital. There they took a rape kit, which was positive, but they also made sure she wasn't pregnant. Which she wasn't and Deeks was so happy about that. That night ,she cried until she fell asleep in the young detective's arms. A week later they were at her house, outside in the pool. Kensi was the first to talk.
Kensi: I can still feel them on me. Forcing them selves on me, making scream and beg for mercy, but they never stopped!
Her fingers ghosted over purple bruises that littered her body. A few Tears escaped her eyes ,slowly trailing down her flushed cheeks. Deeks saw the faded edges of dark purple bruises that littered her neck, and other parts of her body and all he wanted to do ,so badly, was to make it all go away, to replace that horrible memory with a good one.
Deeks: oh, baby girl come here...
He whispered back.
She silently waited over to him, walking into his arms ,wrapping her's around his neck as he wrapped his around her waist.
Deeks: I promise I will never let another man hurt you again.
He whispered in her ear as he started peppering kisses from there, down her jawline, and neck before finding her sensitive spot. Her pulse point. She gently threw her head back to give him more room. He picked her up out of the pool and walked them to her room. The next morning was a blur, but they woke up, had breakfast, went to work, came home, had Chinese take-out. The next few weeks went by in a blur,but this weekend came, then slowed. They spent their time at the beach ,or on the couch cuddling, watching sappy, romantic comedy's. That saturday night ,Kensi just couldn't help but feel off. She had missed her time of the month. She raced into the bathroom, leaving a shocked and worried Deeks on the couch. Five minutes later, kensi came out if the bathroom holding a pregnancy tester in her hand that read positive. She broke the awkward silence by getting her boyfriends attention.
Kensi: Deeks,
She said getting his attention as he looked up
Deeks: what's up Kens?
Kensi: I'm .....pregnant.
She stated after finally getting her breath back after she had lost it from shock.
Deeks: whoa...
He said, a smile forming on his lips. The next day, they had a meeting with the rest of the team.
Deeks: we called you all hear today because we have news to share, that you're either going to love or hate. Either way you will have to except it.
Kensi took a few deep breaths, and grabbing Deeks hand ,before saying
Kensi: I'm ...pregnant.
Callen and Sam smiled, Hetty nodded her head as to say 'I accept'. Nell and Eric were over joyed.
Nell: when and how did this happen
Deeks: well, almost a month ago we were talking in the pool and Kensi was still scared about the Russians kidnapping her, so I did what any caring boyfriend would do, comfort her, make her feel safe, and then one thing lead to another. But! I did it under her consent. I wouldn't do anything to make her uncomfortable. Again.
He finished while staring at Callen and Sam, who both had a look that would kill, but letting Deeks quickly finish, their faces changed into completely confused yet amused looks. Nell couldn't contain her excitement and ran over and attacked Kensi in a massive bear hug. Nell pulled Kensi to the side and said that her and Callen were expecting too. (Yes, Callen and Nell are together. and for the sake of the story, lets pretend that Nell is in her early to mid thirties, and Callen in his early forties.) Kensi was happy for her best friend. They all went home, but Deeks had a surprise for Kensi ,waiting at their apartment. They got home and they were relaxing on the couch when he did something unexpected. He slipped off the couch, turned the T.V. off and started his speech.
Deeks: Kensalina, when I met you, I thought we wouldn't get along. But here we are, and I must admit ,I thought you were the prettiest woman I'd ever seen, the first time I saw you. As I got to know you, it turns out, your personality is as gorgeous as you are. I've pretty much narrowed down how to describe you. You're funny, gorgeous, one hell of a fighter, amazing, sweet, gentle, kind, caring, stubborn, messy, sensitive, and most definitely a worrier princess. Even if you deny it.
She giggled. He smiled, his sea blue eyes sparkling with excitement and anxiety. And something else she couldn't put her finger on. Nervousness? She didn't know.
Deeks: I have one small question for you , Fern....
He said nervously. 'Bingo',kensi thought.
Kensi: yes, Max?
She asked with another giggle.
Deeks: marry me?
He had been on one knee for the speech/question and was now holding the small, black, velvet box in his left hand. Tears were now trailing down her face and she only thought of one answer...
Kensi: yes
She answered breathlessly. He happily slipped the ring on her finger before attacking her with a kiss. He couldn't have been happier with his life. Especially because he would have a small ninja assassin running around soon. The Friday night after Kensi and Deeks found out about the addition to their family ,so did Callen and Nell. They planned on telling everyone like Deeks and Kensi had. They scheduled it for the Saturday night after they found out about Kensi.
Callen: well, we have some news that may or may not shock you. Umm, Nell and I have been together for a little over two years now and a few weeks ago ,we found out that she's pregnant...
Nell: with twins.
Sam: how in the world did you manage to keep this secret ,of TWO YEARS, away from me?
Callen just laughed as a smile made its way to Kensi's face.
Kensi: how could you not tell your best friend when you found out. especially about the thing with, Callen. I would have been able to keep it a secret.
She said with mock hurt.
Nell: hey! We wanted to wait to the right time to tell everyone.
Deeks: even if it was obvious...
Callen: how could you tell?
He asked nervously, which was very rare for senior field agent G. Callen.
Deeks: the way you are always so close to her seat, and how you whispered things in her ear that made her blush a deep scarlet color. Even I could see it the dim light of OPS. For example ,like three weeks ago ,on Wednesday for instance. When you thought no one was looking when you pulled her into the hallway leading to the bathroom to steal a quick *cough* five minute make out session*cough* kiss. Some how ,magically, not noticing me watching.
A confident smirk playing on his lips.
Callen: really?
He whined, as the rest of the group just laughed.
Deeks: yes, really.
Nell: but it was so worth it.
She said dreamily. Lightly giggling like a school girl with Kensi.
Kensi: oh! And Deeks proposed last week and I said yes!
Nell: WHAT?! Why didn't u tell me?
Kensi: if I tell you, you're my maid of honor, will you relax?
Nell: yes!!!!
She said excitedly
Then, planning came and They voted on a beach wedding. Deeks was oh so happy about that. Then that special day came and some how ,Nell thought that Callen was going to get paired with a very flirty brunette. But, he didn't, she got paired with him and Sam's oldest daughter was the flower girl and his son the ring bearer. Then came the vows and the other boring stuff. Then they said the two most important words ever.
Kensi: I do
Blah, blah,blah.( preacher)
Deeks: I do
Preacher:Now, you may kiss the Bride.
Deeks bellowed out a loud...
Deeks: FINALLY!!!!
Getting a loud laugh from the audience. They both leaned in for a kiss when Kensi saw HIM. She froze. Deeks looked worried before a bullet whizzed passed his head. He turned to look for a source ,gun drawn at his side, when he saw Jack, Kensi's crazy EX- fiancé. He then screamed...
Deeks: EVERYBODY OUT!!!!
They all made it safely away from the alter.
Jack: I thought you would wait for me Kensi and not move on to some beach bum, ah! I also see you're expecting.
He said with a wicked grin, and a weak laugh. He was right that she was expecting. She was four months along ,and you could definitely tell. Kensi fought the urge to cry but her voice still wavered as she spoke,
Kensi: He's not a beach bum, he's a man who hasn't and never will break my heart!!! EVER!!! He was also very excited when we found out!
She managed as she broke out into hysterical fit of sobs. Callen launched him self forward to catch a trembling Kensi. Callen and Sam had their guns drawn at their sides, Nell and Michelle behind them. Trembling with fear, the men in front of them, getting angrier by the minute. Jack then pulled his gun up to aim at Kensi's head ,but suddenly dropped like a fly when a loud bang sounded on the quiet beach. Deeks had moved slowly around Jack as Kensi yelled at him. As soon as he dropped, Deeks ran to Kensi's side. Taking her out of Callen's arms.
Deeks: i'm here, I'm here.
He repeated several times, Never letting go of her. A month after their ruined wedding,and a redo wedding, Callen and Nell got married and everybody lived HAPPILY EVER AFTER, with a happily ever after indeed.

(And for your information, yes, Deeks ,Callen, and Sam carry their guns on them at all times. Even during the wedding. Kensi couldn't because she didn't have anywhere to put it. And that Nell and Callen were 32 and 41. For the sake of this story!)