hey!!

Gulf makes it to he's room toying with he's phone in he's hands looking at the box of tissues, biting he's inner lip. Frustrated gulf stands up pacing he's room.
"What am i thinking?"
"Is techno right should i do this."
He stops to look down at the tissues and grimaced.
"Shit." He huffed.
Grabbing a tissue he sits on the edge of he's bed, pulling down he's pants then he's boxers half way, he slowly puts the tissue around he's head. With he's phone in hand he looks up something simple and allows the volume to be up half way. Hearing the woman moans he slowly starts to play with he's now erection. Gulfs cheeks start to go crimson red, closing he's eyes mews face invites himself in.
"Mew." Gulf moaned.
Suddenly realizing what he just said he quickly stopped. He put the phone to the side of him, he stars at the ceiling.
"What the fuck is wrong with me." He signed.
Suddenly the door opened, and gulf with wide eyes look up and down to mew. With parted lips gulf looks down forgetting he was fully exposed.  
Quickly he grabs a pillow and covers himself. Mew looks up and down at a very embarrassed gulf and smirks.
Gulf seeing the smirk, gets mad quick.
"Get out of my room!" He yelled.
Mew still looking at gulf clicks he's tongue eyes going bright.
"I can help you."
Gulf gulps loudly, shocked.
"Nno, just get out." Why am i stuttering, gulf thought.
Mew keeping he's eyes on gulf walks towards him he lays behind gulf keeping he's head on the head board. In a seatted position mew opens he's legs and patted the area for gulf to join him.
Gulf lips parted, he eyed mew questionally. Was he serious.
Gulf could only shake he's head.
"Iii don't need your help i want you to get out!!!"
Gulf getting annoyed tries to get up. Mew is quicker. He swings he's legs around gulf putting one arm around hes waist and the other one on he's right thigh. Gulf could feel mews chest on he's back. He's breathe started to tremble.
"Wwhat are you...?" Before he could finish, mew was looking in gulfs eyes but he's fingers were running along gulfs right thigh making he's cock twitch. Gulf let out a quiet moan. Shocked he put he's hands over he's mouth. Mew laughed, both keeping there eyes on each other mew slowly ran he's fingers from gulfs thigh to he's throbbing dick. He removed the tissue and started to play with he's head which was oozing precum.
"No stop!" Gulf shouted.
"Gulf just let me help you, I'm not going to hurt you."
Gulf breathed shakley remembering the guy in the alley. Mew quickly rubbed he's index finger in a swirl around gulfs head. Putting he's hands on either side of mew placing them on the bed spread turning he's knuckles white while he grabs hard. The feeling was nothing like he ever felt. He's never been able to make himself feel like this. He moaned hard when mew started to run he's index finger from head to near he's balls. Going up and down teasing the young man. Gulf finally relaxed letting he's head fall on mews chest moaning at every touch. Mew with he's free hand moved it from gulfs waist and put it in gulfs shirt teasing he's right nipple. Gulf gasped in pure pleasure. Mew couldn't stand how sexy gulf was getting and he wanted to see him cum. Mew started to pump gulf hard and slow and then the paced quickened. Gulf  could only moan with each pump of he's man hood. Mew sadly moved he's Finger from gulfs nipple and turned he's head to he's. Gulf kept he's eyes shut and continued to gasp and moan. Mew lips parted he desperately wanted to kiss those sexy lips but he didn't want to push gulf to far. He could feel gulf getting closer, he even started to thrust with each pump.
"Are you going to give me a nice white ribbon?"
That did it. Gulf exploded onto mew, he's seed flying everywhere. Mew was overwhelmed with gulfs cumming face he licked he's lips. The sound made gulf open he's eyes. Mew smirked and tried he's luck. Gulf seeing mew try to kiss him, he quickly Turned around falling on he's bare butt. Not looking at mew he pulls up he's pants and runs out of the room cursing mew and himself for being swept away like that.
"Asshole!"
Gulf ran outside with he's phone and keys and headed for technos.