Competition

I decided to change the name of the girl who wanted to humiliate Ying Yue early from Li Qiu to Lan Ying

----------------

Each country had sent their best generals to display its strengths. Besides General Han, Eastern General Ai Guo, and the newly appointed Western General Shu who was Northern General Sun Bin's Lieutenant General, there was also Ying Yue's father, General Ying Jun.

General Sun Bin could not join in the fun as he was in charge of maintaining the Northern, Western and Eastern areas. While his son, Southern General Sun Chao was busy suppressing the rebellious nomads with Ting Ting.

On the other hand, from the Qi Nation, there is Commander General Li Jian and his three trusted aides who were quite domineering. It is said that Li Jian had trusted his left-hand man in charge of handling things in Qi Nation and instead brought his right-hand man who was known as Jun Jie.

Ying Yue saw that the man standing beside Li Jian should be him as Jun Jie was also known to be quite a handsome playboy, even the Zen nation ladies could not stop stealing glances at him.

But for Ying Yue, Li Jian was more handsome in looks and when she realizes she had this thought, she accidentally chokes on the tea that she was drinking.

"Yue-er, what are you doing?" Ying Fan asks and orders Ying Yue's maid to help get her cleaned up.

"I'm fine", Ying Yue waves her hand as a dismissal and look towards the spots she had made from spilling the tea.

The pair of eyes that had been watching her had made an amused smile but they were all quickly dismissed and they did not want anyone to see their actions. These were made by Crown Prince Wang Zhi Feng, 2nd Prince Wang Xi Er, and Commander General Wu Li Jian.

They each gave a glance towards each other when they notice their eyes were looking in Ying Yue's direction.

The first competition was none other than archery and horse riding, followed by kung fu fighting and the last one was sword fighting.

There were 4 opponents from each side that were competing. And Ying Yue looks at the competition with opened eyes that she did not dare to blink and miss out on the fun.

Both parties had a win and lose that they were now at a tie when it came to Sword fighting. Though it was called a sword fight, they can actually choose their own weapons which in this case for Ying Jun was his mighty spear.

At the end of the competition, Li Jian had won each of them while his right-hand man lost once to Ying Jun and won the rest.

Li Jian was staring at Ying Yue and this made the girl who came with him jealous to the point that she had raised her voice and said, "I heard that General Ying Jun had a daughter who recently returned from training. I wonder if she can show us some skills that she had gained from these lessons?"

This jealous female was none other than Duke Wo Jin Hai's little sister, Wo Lan Ying who had a crush on Wu Li Jian since she was young. With the help of her mother, Princess Wo Bao Zhai, she was granted the trip to Zen nation with Li Jian. Naturally, she was happy since she got to spend time with him but now watching him fawn towards Ying Yue, she was angry.

Ying Yue, on the other hand, was smirking, she was about to challenge Li Jian just now but who knew Lan Ying would give her an initiative?

"Then this servant would like to ask the emperor to let this servant fight with Commander General Li Jian", Ying Yue bows in respect towards the Emperor. But this made Lan Ying mad because she wanted to humiliate her and did not expect she would call Li Jian forward. She then took a deep breath and thought this was also a good plan as Li Jian would humiliate her and thus would lose his feelings towards this girl.

Li Jian on the other hand was clenching his fist as he stares at the girl.

The emperor had already known of this plan and had gone along asking, "May I ask why do you want to fight with the commander-general and not the other soldiers?"

Ying Yue smiles but her eyes said otherwise as she stares at Commander General Li Jian when she said, "This is because I heard that Commander General has a treasured sword that he uses." When she said this, the other people from Qi Nation gave Ying Yue a hostile look as even Li Jian's right-hand man was reeking with bloodthirst when he looks at her.

But Ying Yue kept her calm and continued to say, "Coincidentally, I also have a treasured sword myself. Why don't we test each other's skills?"